Free car of your choise if you answer right

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 43 comments
  • 1,607 views
Tvr cerebra. Speed 12
 
I know it may be a bit much to ask but do you have dlc paints ;)

If not what number/colour Impreza super touring car do you have if any
 
mjm_98
I know it may be a bit much to ask but do you have dlc paints ;)

If not what number/colour Impreza super touring car do you have if any

Sorry I do nor have any DLC's.

Will need to check which number it is but its white I think.
 
Don't worry then can I have

Any. Of the academy cars

Or a random tommy kiaria please
Thank you mate
 
mjm_98
Don't worry then can I have

Any. Of the academy cars

Or a random tommy kiaria please
Thank you mate

Ok , I will see what I can do.
 
Err this is done guys,the answer was the Speed 12.;)
 
And people say I never read op's.;)
 
I think it is the Tvr Cerebra speed 12! :) :)




Just kidding I know it's done. You should change it to completed. ;)
 
:lol::rolleyes:👍
 
Back