Free car videos. Just for YOU!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garconis
  • 66 comments
  • 12,222 views
just put the movies on your site a we are going to go download them and then you can put other movies and we will go get them is that easy..Oh and the link to you site we can't find nothing that talks of movies so do something we want to see them..:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Do any of you guys have any of the banned episodes of The Simpsons, or know where I might get them?
 
sinbad. I may. What ones were the banned ones?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
well the 3 gigs i got are all car videos... except for maybe 3 clips


no need for pr0n... :p

That's 'cos you make your own, right? :p

Has anyone else here seen the Enzo Ferrari video? Tiff looks like he's about to cream at any given time throughout the length of the video. :lol:
 
Originally posted by risingson77
That's 'cos you make your own, right? :p

Has anyone else here seen the Enzo Ferrari video? Tiff looks like he's about to cream at any given time throughout the length of the video. :lol:

Yes, I have it. He looks like his head is gonna blow!!!
 
What about some cool drift Videos?

I want some Toyota Corolla Trueno Hachi Roku PLEEEEZEEE:)

187
 
I dont have a Corolla, but I do have drifts. I have 15 drift videos.
A few BMWs, an insane Supra, a Lambo, a few Evos, etc.
 
Initial D is a fantasy anime, nothing on that show could ever happen in real life.
 
hey gt3bedbuddy, could you please post a link for the top gear video of the enzo ferrari. i've been trying to find it eveywhere on the internet but can't find it. :banghead: I really need to watch it!!! Thanks a Lot!!! :D
 
Originally posted by GT3bedbuddy
sinbad. I may. What ones were the banned ones?

Sorry, I couldn't tell you because I don't have a clue. All I know is that a lot of episodes of The Simpsons didn't make it to T.V at all, because of the content but mainly because of stupid Fox censors. I was just wondering whether they had ever made it to internet.
 
i have 5 GB or Real Movies
4.6GB of Racing Movies (maybe one day i'll setup an FTP server)
12GB of Stand-up comedies and CKY type stuff
5GB Simpsons
4GB South Park
2GB Family Guy
1GB Pr0n (when you find ones you like, you don't need anymore)
[edit:] oh ya, and about 3 GB of Initial D
 
Originally posted by sinbad
Sorry, I couldn't tell you because I don't have a clue. All I know is that a lot of episodes of The Simpsons didn't make it to T.V at all, because of the content but mainly because of stupid Fox censors. I was just wondering whether they had ever made it to internet.

Well I have like 10GB of Simpson Episodes, so if you can find out, I could tell you if i had em.
 
Originally posted by incubusnb
i have 5 GB or Real Movies
4.6GB of Racing Movies (maybe one day i'll setup an FTP server)
12GB of Stand-up comedies and CKY type stuff
5GB Simpsons
4GB South Park
2GB Family Guy
1GB Pr0n (when you find ones you like, you don't need anymore)
[edit:] oh ya, and about 3 GB of Initial D


39GB of real movies.
2GB of car footage (I just cleaned it out because I had only 200MB left on my 80GB hard drive).
100MB of comedy.
9GB of Simpsons
1GB of Pr0n
600MB of Transformers
300MB of Ninja Turtles
430MB of Game footage
 
Can someone tell me where to get the ferrari enzo and mercialgo top gear videos?
 
could you put the Jaguar XJ220 and Murcielago video's online?

Thanks in advance.
 
I've got about 2GB of Mazda videos...

Most are on one CD-R, and the others are either on my hard drive or on the discs they came on. just thought I'd share. ;)
 
forget the XJ220 video, got it already.
Can you get the Zonda vs Murcielago vid on?
 
Heck, there's 2 or 3 Murcielago videos there on that page alone.

You may have to register for those. I'm not sure, but it's free, and definitely worth it!:)
 
I have already registered, but when I try to download a movie, the download just stops somewhere in the middle.
 
No problem, smg.:)

illegal - I'm really sory about that man, but I really don't know what to tell you.:( I've never had that problem.
 
Originally posted by sinbad
And why have I never heard of Initial D?

Well, its only shown in Japan, and I think the series is finished already. If you want to take a look at the show, which I highly do recommend, you should check out Kazaa.
 
Back