FREE CARBON x-1 AND MANY MORE

  • Thread starter Thread starter emin-gt5
  • 114 comments
  • 18,634 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice story but I still think it's a scam haha! I just added him and did a compare trophy.. He's 32% into GT5 while I'm 52% but I'm not even lvl 30 nor unlocked the challenge yet!!
 
I think it's a scam for sure. If you are not lvl 30 and have these cars, then better stay with your wife and keep here happy. My 2 cents...

.
.
.
.
Now give the bentley speed 8 :crazy:
PSN: goukipau
 
Nice story but I still think it's a scam haha! I just added him and did a compare trophy.. He's 32% into GT5 while I'm 52% but I'm not even lvl 30 nor unlocked the challenge yet!!

Trophy and gameprogress are two very different things ...
 
What a bummer :(
PSN: ZombieInfected

Edit: I just tried to add EMIN as friend, and I got the message that he has reached maximum friends. I didn't know there even was a limit.
 
What a bummer :(
PSN: ZombieInfected

Edit: I just tried to add EMIN as friend, and I got the message that he has reached maximum friends. I didn't know there even was a limit.

There is a limit, it's at least 100 though. I'll see if I can find out an exact number.

Edit:- It is exactly 100.
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: spedy7

Any X1.

A nice dinner somewhere fancy or you could cook something up and set the table up fancy.

Then show her you really love her (if you know what I mean :P).
 
I wonder how many posts back that they actually got a car from him ...
 
Got to keep the "to be" wife happy. SJUJohn if you still have anything
 
Seems there's only one solution to all this mess. Keep your cars, dump the missus! :)
 
send me something psn in sign.
 
can i have the F10 please
my PSN: alex1369
 
oppvaskkost
 
Draw her a sexy picture.

I'd love an X1 or a Ferrari F1 or the Toyota :)
 
Did you ever consider just keeping the cars, and PUTTING YOUR PS3 AWAY FOR A MONTH...?

Seems like an insane answer to a problem. To get all those cars, you have basically been locked in a room for weeks! I can understand her getting furious, but unless you lose the PS3 permanently, it's not a solution. They have all kinds of twelve step programs, and I'm sure there's one for gamers who ruin their personal lives for a GAME!

Just treat it like any addiction. Come off it cold turkey for a while, then allow yourself x amount of hours a week, AND STICK TO IT.

She'll love you, you'll have a life, and some nice cars to drive when you DO play (for just a few minutes!)
 
Go and "make love" her, thats the solution, make one or two times and BACK TO GT5!!!
 
Dude your friends list is full. I've requested the Pescorolo or any X1. Let me know.
 
PSN: zallanx

thanks for your generosity (GT by Citroen race car or any of the Audi would be great.. ) and best of luck!
 
PSN: ULTRA-FLOW

any car will be welcome, a big thanks its a nice work of gratitude!

:)👍
 
Damn you EST Time zone.
Damn you.
Everyone might as well stop posting, everything's probably gone.
Although i would love a carbon X1 to molest in photomode.
 
I'm feeling lucky today:)
PSN is: EditRedz
I'd like anything you have to spare:D

Thnx in advance Emin. They say diamonds are a girls best friend. Might want to try that.
 
Stop what you are doing and put down the controller sir!

"walks out with a guitar" struuuummmmmmmmm

"cough cough" clearing throat

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies that you’ve been living in
And if you do not want to see me again I would understand
....... I would understand

etc etc

Enough said, people love each other for who they are and you are a gamer my friend we will support you.
 
What a scam....
You are not used to trolls here in these forums..
 
my fiance decided she was not getting enough attention and told me to get rid of my cars of she'd get rid of me. Yikes!

With that list of cars I'm not surprised!, have you been playing 24/7 since release? :O
 
It's all lies guys.
 
Jay
It's all lies guys.

Well I sent him a friend request and a nice polite message less than an hour after he posted and haven't received any response(tho I'm sure his Message Box is absolutely jammed by now)

I agree it is pretty sceptical but hey I don't see the harm in it, it's not like he is gonna steal my Credit Card info or something.
 
Why are you all posting your PSN IDs? He clearly states you should contact him ONLY via the PSN.

because people are idiots and or can't read...
 
Add me to the list if this is legit. Tried PSN but its maxed out. My PSN: soR1n. As for the suggestion, plan a special getaway/vacation for your lady or do something that involves just the two of you. Couples massage is always good, followed by a nice dinner. You dont have to do too much, just show her shes #1, not GT5. If all other suggestions fail, buy her diamonds !! LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back