Free cars - before reset only

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 33 comments
  • 1,619 views
Messages
223
Messages
By PM only - thank you
Messages
By PM only - thank you
------
EDIT
------

Completed

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------




First person to friend this PSN

Money-4-GT5

Gets a free C60

When the winner says thanks

We go again . . . . .
 
Last edited:
Dazzee-Da-Racer
 
received thank you
 
First person to friend this PSN

Money-6-GT5

Gets a free CLK Touring

When the winner says thanks

We go again . . . . .
 
Omg I want that car aswell, fk!
 
RagingWarrior1
 
What happened to Money-5-GT5 ? :)
 
Wooo! Lol I hope tommorow is good too becuase I need cars from my wants >.< lol I won using an iPhone, that doesn't happen every day :lol:
 
Received, thanks qashguy :cheers:
 
First person to friend this PSN

Money-3-GT5

Gets a free 787B
When the winner says thanks

We go again . . . . .
 
PSN: edsands
 
Ha nobody read last bit 'when they say thanks' :lol:x3
 
whos PSN is

rams_man ?

Found you

W I N N E R
 
Those things make my day 👍
 
Am I Allowed to do this in future? Or is it only 1 prize per customer? I respect if you do, I know 1 prize per winner a night, but just like to know, thanks :cheers:
 
This is a fun thread. I prob won't participate but still cool
 
Back