Free cars for you

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 37 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
lukas2121
I have got bored of Forza Horizon and can't even remember the last time I played it so I may as well give some cars away, after all they're better off being helpful to someone else than sitting unused. Just take your pick and I should be able to send them soon-ish.

The cars I have available to gift :

McLaren F1
Ford GTX1
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Aston Martin DBS
Bugatti Veyron SS
Ferrari FF
Ferrari 599XX (If you can gift the reward one?)
Ferrari FXX
Ferrari F40 Competizione
Ferrari F50 GT
Maserati MC12 Version Corse
Pagani Zonda R
McLaren F1 GT

Please be patient, I may take a few days to gift them depending on what else I'm doing

Last edited:
That's too bad, you were always a great Rival and we never got to race for real. Me and my XBL-Silver-ness (I intend to fix that soon). I don't need any cars, I actually burn money intentionally to keep Alice off my back. :lol:

Forza has all the good stuff.

I really do like Forza, I wish I had bought an XBox earlier now. I still have great memories from Gran Turismo like the tracks, endurance races and free run on GT5, both are really great games. I really don't know what to get when it comes to the next-gen consoles because of these 2.

That's too bad, you were always a great Rival and we never got to race for real. Me and my XBL-Silver-ness (I intend to fix that soon). I don't need any cars, I actually burn money intentionally to keep Alice off my back. :lol:

I will happily race or try to do some rivals unless I'm already playing with friends, I won't get rid of the game but because I'm not playing much other people might want the cars. I'm still keeping a few of my main cars which I used throughout the game and I have a couple of million credits left in case I return but another problem is that the DLC has been quite uninspiring so unless it gets much better I can't see myself coming back on this as a main game.

Well you better fix that before FM5 rolls around:lol:

Lukas, I should have done this before I sold the game. Now I feel like a stingy jerk haha

I really don't know what to get when it comes to the next-gen consoles because of these 2...
I'm mainly concerned that Durango will end up with one of those deal-breaking rumors going around -- no used games, always-on Big Brother Kinect. Not sure what I'd do then.

I guessed that might be the case, with you still playing but not as much. 'Sall good. :)

Well you better fix that before FM5 rolls around:lol:
If I do get Durango and FM5 doesn't improve the track list much over FM4, I might play only Horizon 2... :embarrassed: ...although buying used isn't out of the question. Unless it actually is. :lol: Or maybe FM5 will be a 360 game.

Lukas, I should have done this before I sold the game. Now I feel like a stingy jerk haha

It's not really stingy, I probably wouldn't have gave any cars away had I not seen similar threads which gave me the idea in the first place, I know I had some desirable cars on GT5 before I stopped playing but I never thought of giving them away.

I'm mainly concerned that Durango will end up with one of those deal-breaking rumors going around -- no used games, always-on Big Brother Kinect. Not sure what I'd do then.

I guessed that might be the case, with you still playing but not as much. 'Sall good. :)

If I do get Durango and FM5 doesn't improve the track list much over FM4, I might play only Horizon 2.

I'm not too fussed about the used games, apart from the fact I wouldn't be able to sell my games after. :lol: I haven't read up on these things much and to be honest I don't even know what the Kinect does, I've just assumed it's one of them motion control things like the Wii which I couldn't stand, I've always preferred playing with a controller or wheel.

The only things I do right now are Black Ops 2, Forza 4 (only with friends), WRC 3 and revising for exams so will probably come back to Forza Horizon to mess around and check out your rivals times. The differences in feel when I go between the two Forza games are quite large so I'll be all over the road for a while.

Can i get the F1 GT and the MC12 Corsa please

Sure, will send friend request tomorrow (if I haven't already got you) and will hopefully be able to gift them then.

I'd really love the Bugatti if you're still willing to give it away! I've been saving for it and I'm getting tired of the woman bitching at me about how I'm a 'high roller' and 'deserve a new car'

^ It is still available, I'm sending out the friend requests in about an hour and depending on what other people are doing will send some tonight.

^ It is still available, I'm sending out the friend requests in about an hour and depending on what other people are doing will send some tonight.

Awesome! I seriously appreciate it. Is there anything I can offer you in another game?

Awesome! I seriously appreciate it. Is there anything I can offer you in another game?

Thanks but there is nothing I am interested in, only that you try and help others when they need it.

Also sent out all the cars requested so far. I actually have more credits left than I remembered so could buy all of these again except the F1 and F1 GT.

Edit: Ok I've almost sent out all the requested cars :lol:

If possible, could I take the GTX1 please?

You can indeed, I'll next be on Xbox in about 18 hours so depending on your time zone and how quickly you want it you might want to send the friend request, if not I'll send one to you as soon as I'm on.

Last edited:

I never got to race with you on FM4! My life is incomplete until we do so. :lol:

I don't think you can receive anything with Silver, not even marketplace credits earned from items uploaded when you previously had Gold. Kinda cruddy.

^ Is correct, if you want to use any online feature (except rivals, that works on silver) you need a gold subscription unfortunately.

If still available can I get the McLaren F1, please? Thanks!

Is it possible to get a car with silver?
Because I really want the F50GT
My name is MRFACEPAW.

Sorry about the slow response, as others have said it isn't possible to recieve the gift if you have a silver membership. If you ever get gold let me know and I'll see if I can sort you something.

J32
If still available can I get the McLaren F1, please? Thanks!

Again, sorry about the slow response. You can have it, I'll try and send it sometime soon, depends on how fast me and some friends can complete the clan challenges on Black Ops 2.

If your giving out cars, I'll take that Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. Should be decent first car.

If your giving out cars, I'll take that Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. Should be decent first car.

Ok, the F12 Berlinetta is a DLC car though so you'll only be able to recieve it if you also have the DLC. I think it was the December pack which had it but not too sure.

If it is still available, can you gift me the Veyron SS please? My gt is Sokoow.

Sorry someone has already taken the Bugatti Veyron SS, if there is anything else which hasn't been crossed out then you can have that.

Sorry about the slow response, as others have said it isn't possible to recieve the gift if you have a silver membership. If you ever get gold let me know and I'll see if I can sort you something.

Again, sorry about the slow response. You can have it, I'll try and send it sometime soon, depends on how fast me and some friends can complete the clan challenges on Black Ops 2.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Back