Free cars for you

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 37 comments
Hey man. Wanna say thanks for the MC12 and the F1 GT. The sound in the MC12 is just beautiful and the F1 GT already won me a few races online.

^ No problem, I got bored of COD for a while earlier and spent about 3 hours just driving around and played some online races, I think the other players may have got a lot better since I last played it. If they add another expansion then that may get me into the game again but I'm more prepared for Forza 5 (hopefully).

Also I believe that I've sent every car apart from the following request.

VXR
If possible, could I take the GTX1 please?

Do you still want this car? I've sent you a friend request but it's just sitting on my friends list saying 'Friend Request Sent', I'm not sure if this means you've declined it or just haven't answered it, either way if you could let me know it would be great. Thanks.

^ Sure, I'll send it some time later today.

I decided to buy the November car pack because I had spare MS Points and really enjoy the M3 GTS and Lamborghini for driving. I like the whine that the Shelby 1000 makes in cockpit view as well but I haven't quite tamed it yet.

Sorry, I haven't been online much lately. I'm on here only to say a big thank you to Im_Lukas! :bowdown: Again, thank you so much for the F12 Berlinetta. :cheers:

Just got the 599XX last night and I want to say thank you. Thank you for the free cars, Thank you for all the High Performance Fun, and Thank you for well uh something else.

Haha, you're welcome guys. The way this is going I might have to do another giveaway soon, I'm back to 14 million credits and change.

Many thanks for the GTX1, I absolutely love it. Hadn't played Horizon much in a while, but back into it again now, hence the delay.

She's a beauty.

Back