Free cars until reset (again) day 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 53 comments
  • 2,194 views
Messages
223
Messages
By PM only - thank you
Messages
By PM only - thank you
------
EDIT
------

Completed

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Hi, this is for fun, if you don't like fun . . . go elsewhere


The next prize car is -

Escudo Dirt Trial Car 98


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN

Money-1-GT5

The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .


Please note
-------------
1 win per person per night

Winning and losing PSN's will be deleted afterwards
(I'm sharing slots, not soliciting friends)

Any negativity what so ever, you only embarrass yourself


GOOD LUCK
 
Last edited:
Already got that too dammit :lol:
 
^ :lol: well done mate, pretty quick
 
games1970
 
PSN: atomra
 
Hi, this is for fun, if you don't like fun . . . go elsewhere


The next prize car is -

Sauber C9 Race 89


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN

Money-3-GT5

The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .


Please note
-------------
1 win per person per night

Winning and losing PSN's will be deleted afterwards
(I'm sharing slots, not soliciting friends)

Any negativity what so ever, you only embarrass yourself


GOOD LUCK
 
honda_f1
 
i thought i shuld stay out of this one to give others a chance :)
 
^ :lol: hmmmm I wonder where you came from (dazzee I mean) :O....:sly:
 
Thank you, i actually don't have a C9 so tyvm :)
 
Hi, this is for fun, if you don't like fun . . . go elsewhere


The next prize car is -

Random Pescarolo


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN

PescC60Judd05

The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .


Please note
-------------
1 win per person per night

Winning and losing PSN's will be deleted afterwards
(I'm sharing slots, not soliciting friends)

Any negativity what so ever, you only embarrass yourself


GOOD LUCK
 
RagingWarrior1 - Man that got my heart pumpin woooo I'm wide awake now! :lol: waited like 2 days for something I wanted to show up, I could have just gotten any car, but I was patient ;)
 
bill_r848
 
Woo! :bowdown:
 
atomra
 
. . . S E N T . .

(green) #17 03

Received, Thanks again my man, Nice colour scheme too! 👍
good luck everybody else!
 
Hi, this is for fun, if you don't like fun . . . go elsewhere


The next prize car is -

Random R8


TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN

R8-LMS-tps-09

The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .


Please note
-------------
1 win per person per night

Winning and losing PSN's will be deleted afterwards
(I'm sharing slots, not soliciting friends)

Any negativity what so ever, you only embarrass yourself


GOOD LUCK
 
Back