Free cars until reset (again) day 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter qashguy
  • 53 comments
  • 2,195 views
bill_r848
 
Psn Id: symo63
 
Thirsty work, need a drink guys . . .
 
Hi, this is for fun, if you don't like fun . . . go elsewhere


The next prize car is -

Mystery Machine
(last of the night)

TO ENTER -

(1) Submit your PSN here
(2) Friend the following PSN

Formula4U

The first person I friend wins !

I will then quote - W I N N E R

When the winner says 'thank you' here,

We go again . . .


Please note
-------------
1 win per person per night

Winning and losing PSN's will be deleted afterwards
(I'm sharing slots, not soliciting friends)

Any negativity what so ever, you only embarrass yourself


GOOD LUCK
 
Yesssssss.....Finally. This is fun man.

Isn't it just? don't you feel really high for like 5 minutes? I love it :)
 
bill_r848
 
woohoo!
 
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car, thanks!
 
Midnight UK so my reset has kicked in

Congrats / unlucky / thank you

Goodnight (for now) . . .
 
^ bit slow there mate.
 
Back