Free Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ildd
  • 36 comments
  • 1,072 views
Messages
7,364
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
ryandude2448
I now have 500 cars in my garage.
Question: What was my 500th car?
Hint: The car is labeled as a title in the 1st 3 pages(by someone else)

Prize: Any NCD car <800k credits.
Rules-1 guess per 5 minutes. Guess a different automobile than a previous post.
 
Last edited:
Audi S4 '03
 
Toyota Supra RZ.
 
Buick GNX?
 
Renault Clio Trophy Car.
 
Nobody has gotten it yet.
 
Honda Odyssey.
 
Cerbera Speed 12
 
I'm out. Two guesses is always my max. Good luck to all.
 
Audi quattro '82.

Edit:

(After 5 minutes.)
Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03.
 
Last edited:
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97.
 
is it the FT-86?
 
FT-86 or a delorean?
 
CallawayC12 '03
 
Lotus Carlton
 
Nobody has it yet.
 
Xj13?
 
GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports
 
Nobody has it, but I think theres only 3 cars left to be guessed...
 
Rug rgt?
 
Renault Clio Trophy?
 
Gt-r
 
Rx7?
 
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32?
 
Mx5?
 
Back