- 34
- yellowpro5
My heart and prayers go out to all in japan from recent events and I pray that the earthquakes stop..I've donated 500 bucks to red cross good luck and a speedy recovery
My heart and prayers go out to all in japan from recent events and I pray that the earthquakes stop..I've donated 500 bucks to red cross good luck and a speedy recovery
I just donated a little bit on PlayStation store... do u happen to have a gt academy gtr?
I actually just donated __ to red cross... God bless japan
The thread title should read "日本が好きですか?" instead, since this is grammatically correct.
I think "wa" is actually correct as it's a single subject. I know you can use "ga" as well but I only use that in the case of two subjects. But hey I never claimed to be bilingual. If you want me to change it I will, as soon as you make a positive contribution to my thread and the cause here. 👍
Thanks for the feedback though-
The GT-R academy car. I've been praying for the past coupe of days for Japan. My heart goes out to Japan!!
Your prayers are very appreciated 👍
I've added you to the list
I think "wa" is actually correct as it's a single subject. I know you can use "ga" as well but I only use that in the case of two subjects. But hey I never claimed to be bilingual. If you want me to change it I will, as soon as you make a positive contribution to my thread and the cause here. 👍
Thanks for the feedback though-
Ha defines the subject, and the subject is You. You could say Anata was nihon ga suki desuka? and that would be correct. Sorry, don't have japanese fonts on my work pc.
I have made PSN donations.
I would like a Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 please. Keep up the good work!
What an excellent idea, It inspired me to go and donate... Any chance you still have the academy gtr?
I am actually making a model nuclear power plant for nuclear safety and awareness for my high school senior project. It is a shame what has happened to Japan and a huge blow for nuclear power as well. I hope they have a speedy recover.
Here is an unfinished picture of my model which will be dedicated to the nuclear power plant, Fukushima, although when I started it, the disaster didn't happen yet and it is based off of a Westinghouse AP1000 power plant.
![]()
The car I would want at the moment is a '96 Corvette Grand Sport. Saw one today at my local car dealership and it sure is a beauty![]()
JDM-JUNKIEOnce again please send ME a friend request once I add you to the list. It saves me a lot of time tracking people down, and I'm not always home at the same hours or for very long.
Thanks
Your Psn is JDM-jyunkii correct?
My family was hit in the Christchurch earthquake and lots of people helped them out so I donated money to the japanese cause and got a hold of a friend over there to see if he was ok. He had flown out to come and stay with us for a week and know he has gone to another friend house.
I would love an academy GTR or any rare cool looking paints if you have any left. Thanks very much![]()
That's pretty cool I must say
And JDM-JUNKIE, that link is great also!
If you're still giving away free stuff, I'd love a White Pearl Nissan 370Z Academy Version, then I'll use it to create a Japan inspired GT photo composition and post to my Flickr.
Thanks for the comment- but I'm not sure how the Flickr photo album will benefit those in need right now... What are your plans?
Oh, well I meant that to say I've already donated - the photo would just be a "fun" extra thing to do.