Free Megane Trophy Anniversary Edition code not working?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkdnm
  • 24 comments
  • 3,078 views
プロダクトコード使用期限:2013年12月5日から2014年12月4日まで

product code expiration date: from December 5, 2013 until December 4, 2014

it is an useless code without gt6 japan version
 
product code expiration date: from December 5, 2013 until December 4, 2014

it is an useless code without gt6 japan version

what the :odd:
 
you have to wait to enter the code
but you will have the japanese version ?
 
you have to wait to enter the code
but you will have the japanese version ?

you can redeem (after december 5,2013) it on psn Japanese store with a psn Japanese account, but dlcs are region locked so you must have the gt6 Japanese version to use it
 
It's already included in most of the pre order bonuses?
 
The news says that the car could be possibly used on any version of the game. But if you say it's region-locked, then is useless to non japanese users.
 
I will save the code and just try in Dec, if it doesn't work I'll just give it away on the forum so someone with a JP ex can download it :)
 
Well that's a bummer. I already have 5, wanted the extra Megane so I could have 6 anniversary machines. Is it true that DLC is region locked?
 
Well that's a bummer. I already have 5, wanted the extra Megane so I could have 6 anniversary machines. Is it true that DLC is region locked?

DLC is mostly always region locked, I have personally not come across a game where DLC can be used a game from a different region.
 
DLC is mostly always region locked, I have personally not come across a game where DLC can be used a game from a different region.
Ok. Thanks.
 
"Man, my code's not working. What gives?" "Well, you know, the game isn't out yet. You have a little over 7 days left." "Oh."

I love gamers.
 
I was asking about the pop-up message in the PSN Store...



Before GT5 was released, I was able to use codes to get the ‘Stealth’ cars.

Yeah, but that was GT5. This is GT6. Times have changed.
 
I redeemed the code today with Japanese account but as said, it is region lcoked and the car doesn't appear in my game. :( I hoped I could get this car to do the Anniversary seasonal event because I don't have any anniversary edition cars.
 
Back