>Free Muscle Car Give Away**Photo Contest**

  • Thread starter Thread starter frtaylor9
  • 48 comments
  • 4,046 views
Messages
91
Messages
Frtaylor9
OK, As longs as its cool with the moderates around here I'd like to start another contest myself. Some of these photo's have been amazing.

Now we have seen the Italian cars, Japaneses cars, Germans, and lots more, but we have yet to see a true Muscle car shootout. I'm talking ZR1, Camaro's, Mustangs, Z06's, & Dodge. The photo's have to carry out a brute American Muscle look through and through, no pansy flower girlie photos; make it a mans man photo. Winner choose's the Prize.

As for a Prize you get to choose from the following cars...

Shelby Mustang GT350 '65
Buick Grand National GNX '87
SVT Cobra-R '00
Corvette Z06 '04
Corvette Z06 '06
Camaro Z/28 '69
Ford Mustang GT '07
Dodge Challenger SRT8
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack (fully tuned)
SS Camaro '10


As a *Bonus* the winner also receives Matte Gray Paint shade.

THE WINNER IS DAZMAN WITH HIS FIRE BREATHING GREEN MONSTER '69 RM Z/28 Camaro CONGRATS!:)


Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all.:)

Good Luck and let the Contest Begin!
 
Last edited:
Deadline 1pm est today???
 
I'm sorry I should have put the date. 1:00pm EST 12/23/10
 
Here's my Dodge at Superspeedway-Indy burnin' out :)

Superspeedway-Indy.jpg
 
Come on fella's wheres the competition?
 
I'll try to get one up before the end of the day... I don't mean to hijack your thread but do you own a Supercharged Corvette or is that just for your avatar?
 
I'll try to get one up before the end of the day... I don't mean to hijack your thread but do you own a Supercharged Corvette or is that just for your avatar?

I have a friend thats has one & we do some friendly drag racing from time to time, my project is in the works, (Turbo Vortec 4.3 S10), but other than that I am just a huge fan of the LS engines.
 
As a *Bonus* the winner also receives Matte Gray Paint shade.
 
Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg


This is my first picture ever taken on GT5... Jimmie Johnson decided to swing a few donuts... lol


Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg

Just for viewer's pleasure, I'm trying to get better at taking pictures and can't figure out why this pic is so dark...
 
Last edited:
Bow to the mighty SRT (in Cuda Purple) ;)

HighSpeedRing_11.jpg


I got my eye on that Z/28 1969 Camaro!
 
Last edited:
Damn, that's a really good picture
 
Well, the contest may be over, but here's a couple anyway. Gotta love muscle cars...

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg


Laguna-Seca...
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg


RedBullHangar-7.jpg


724 HP, 207 MPH. This car won me the Looney Tune trophy. :)
RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg
 
Mach 1 Cruisin' Indy :)

5284325857_9d27f96865_b.jpg

PHOTOMODE 'WARM' FILTER
 
*UPDATE*

Contest judging as been bumped from 1:00PM EST to 5:00PM EST to allow a few more contestants to slide in.

Great work so far fella's!, Keep them coming.
 
Well, the contest may be over, but here's a couple anyway. Gotta love muscle cars...

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg


Laguna-Seca...
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg


RedBullHangar-7.jpg


724 HP, 207 MPH. This car won me the Looney Tune trophy. :)
RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

All these are great pics, but your only allowed one photo per entry, so please post your one photo entry...so I'll know which to judge. Cheers:)
 
Thanks....if you were referring to me! lol


man do i love muscle cars....:drool:

Yeah, I was referring to the pic you posted. Looks good...
 
Gotta go with that one... ;)

RedBullHangar-7.jpg
 
Bow to the mighty SRT (in Cuda Purple) ;)

HighSpeedRing_11.jpg


I got my eye on that Z/28 1969 Camaro!

That color is called Plum Crazy and Cuda's should never be another color. ;)
 
Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg


This is my first picture ever taken on GT5... Jimmie Johnson decided to swing a few donuts... lol

Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg

Just for viewer's pleasure, I'm trying to get better at taking pictures and can't figure out why this pic is so dark...

Nice pic of the RM Vette, but boy do them ppl look awful. PS1 graphics there.
 
16263316200458344441635.jpg


jeff gordon nascar special event :dunce:
 
Reserving spot. Will post pic later.
 
That white Z28 looks nice 👍
 
Great pictures everyone, I fear my free car may not be as secure as it was yesterday when there were only 2 of us entered
 
Great pictures everyone, I fear my free car may not be as secure as it was yesterday when there were only 2 of us entered

I wouldn't necessarily say that, the picture you took of your Camaro is pretty cool...
 
I wouldn't necessarily say that, the picture you took of your Camaro is pretty cool...

Indeed, I've been trying to replicate the exhaust but timing is so dang hard... :nervous: Rewind where are you :grumpy:
 
Back