>Free Muscle Car Give Away**Photo Contest**

  • Thread starter Thread starter frtaylor9
  • 48 comments
  • 4,046 views
So who won?
 
The Contest is over and I will announce the winner shortly.
 
That RM Camaro up there looks amazing
 
All the photos were excellent guy's and Thanks for posting, but there can only be 1 winner.

With much deliberation, I had to make a extremely hard decisions. I will admit dazman started out with a bang, but after a few more post it made my choice of a winner that much harder, but after looking & thinking, looking & thinking, I have a clear winner.

This photo did everything that was asked in th OP, a true mans man photo, that showed excessive grunt and brute american muscle.

With his Z/28 Camaro and panel flares that look like muscles of a beast about to pop of out of the body work and meats on the back axle that will leave the number 11 quite nicely.

THE WINNER IS DAZMAN WITH THE FIRE BREATHING 23 Degree Push Rod Small Block Chevy Engine.

Although the green is a bit odd, is it weird to say that, that green looks sexy? I call it the "GREEN MONSTER", a few others gave this photo a run for its money but the timing involved in getting a exhaust fire shot in so difficult to do & and it is remarkable he pulled it off, as I have been trying for hours. Just to let you know dazman the fire won it for you.

iliveonthemoon & kdyran finish in the 2nd & 3rd spot as they will be added to my friends and be sent anonymous american cars in days to come, when I get free gifts in order. I'm just in the giving spirit.

Once again thanks to everyone that entered.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

dazman be looking for my PM in you Inbox soon.
 
Last edited:
Congrats fellas... :)
 
Thankyou, i actually tried the green as an experiment and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks it worked. That picture is also my current pc desktop background and ps3 wallpaper at the moment
 
green = hulk
 
All the photos were excellent guy's and Thanks for posting, but there can only be 1 winner.

With much deliberation, I had to make a extremely hard decisions. I will admit dazman started out with a bang, but after a few more post it made my choice of a winner that much harder, but after looking & thinking, looking & thinking, I have a clear winner.

This photo did everything that was asked in th OP, a true mans man photo, that showed excessive grunt and brute american muscle.

With his Z/28 Camaro and panel flares that look like muscles of a beast about to pop of out of the body work and meats on the back axle that will leave the number 11 quite nicely.

THE WINNER IS DAZMAN WITH THE FIRE BREATHING 23 Degree Push Rod Small Block Chevy Engine.

Although the green is a bit odd, is it weird to say that, that green looks sexy? I call it the "GREEN MONSTER", a few others gave this photo a run for its money but the timing involved in getting a exhaust fire shot in so difficult to do & and it is remarkable he pulled it off, as I have been trying for hours. Just to let you know dazman the fire won it for you.

ilovethemoon & kdyran finish in the 2nd & 3rd spot as they will be added to my friends and be sent anonymous american cars in days to come, when I get free gifts in order. I'm just in the giving spirit.

Once again thanks to everyone that entered.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

dazman be looking for my PM in you Inbox soon.

Thanks! If you want to add me, my PSN name is kdryan2... I'll look for your request. :

Kevin
 
not good enough i guess...congrats to the winners!!!
 
not good enough i guess...congrats to the winners!!!

Oh it was good, very good. I was just looking for a little more bruteful grunt.
 
I would have to go with Dazman as well. The flames are simply awesome.
 
I feel I may have to try the purple rims suggested out, might have to buy an lfa to get the colour though, or possibly the dodge purple, but dodge colours on a chevy may be a sin so i'm not sure.

Having said that i think the car is currently taiga green from the bmw 2002 turbo so i don't think the muscle car gods will object too much.
 
when you do the purple rims post a pic.
 
Looks so sick, I want it. I sent you a PSN friend request BTW, you want your prize car?
 
Looks so sick, I want it. I sent you a PSN friend request BTW, you want your prize car?

I replied to the friend request, just a little short on time today, be on soon
 
Your prize car is on the way.
 
Your prize car is on the way.

Thanks, I now have 2 very difficult decisions to make

1) Which car to paint matte grey
2) Which 800hp+ muscle car to use most often, purple 'cuda or blue chevelle
 
Last edited:
Back