GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Feb 9, 2011 #1 Hi, I will give you a good drifter. Only looking for mattes, chromes and colour shifts please.
A ArnoldStallone Messages 311 Messages tba Feb 9, 2011 #2 What are you after bud? I have all mattes and shifties (and silver chrome).
J juelz2009 Messages 833 London Messages BigBadWolf_786 Feb 9, 2011 #3 i have chrome x20 matte dark blue matte black matte light red x3 matte dark grey matte dark silver matte purple matte green matte brown matte white matte orange
i have chrome x20 matte dark blue matte black matte light red x3 matte dark grey matte dark silver matte purple matte green matte brown matte white matte orange
GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Feb 9, 2011 #4 ArnoldStallone What are you after bud? I have all mattes and shifties (and silver chrome). Click to expand... Can I have your silver chrome, 2 mattes and 2 shifties please(don't mind which colours)
ArnoldStallone What are you after bud? I have all mattes and shifties (and silver chrome). Click to expand... Can I have your silver chrome, 2 mattes and 2 shifties please(don't mind which colours)
A ArnoldStallone Messages 311 Messages tba Feb 9, 2011 #5 GT FAN SAM Can I have your silver chrome, 2 mattes and 2 shifties please(don't mind which colours) Click to expand... Sure. Which drift car were you proposing to trade?
GT FAN SAM Can I have your silver chrome, 2 mattes and 2 shifties please(don't mind which colours) Click to expand... Sure. Which drift car were you proposing to trade?
GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Feb 9, 2011 #6 ArnoldStallone Sure. Which drift car were you proposing to trade? Click to expand... The Buick Special '62. It's basically the best drifter you can get.
ArnoldStallone Sure. Which drift car were you proposing to trade? Click to expand... The Buick Special '62. It's basically the best drifter you can get.
A ArnoldStallone Messages 311 Messages tba Feb 9, 2011 #7 GT FAN SAM The Buick Special '62. It's basically the best drifter you can get. Click to expand... Sorry, I already have it. Do you have any cars for trade that are on my WANTED list - see signature below?
GT FAN SAM The Buick Special '62. It's basically the best drifter you can get. Click to expand... Sorry, I already have it. Do you have any cars for trade that are on my WANTED list - see signature below?