Free stuff for 2013

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skuh
  • 190 comments
  • 11,793 views
May I have a level 23 ticket please. PSN is scozach
 
Last edited:
PSN gordongt1990 for mine
 
do not even bother with a 1982 ticket you only get on car and one car only.

Audi Quattro.
 
Seen the new requests, will answer everyone and make a list today or tomorrow.

Merry Christmas :)
 
Any chance of a level 15 ticket please? Thank you

Yes, just send fr stating you want the lvl 15 ticket.


May I please have the 1967 or 1970 Birthday Ticket? Desperately trying to get a Chaparral 2D and 2J, among other cars for my collection.

EDIT: Friend request sent. Also, do you have a 1969 Birthday Ticket?

1970 Ticket sent, not got a '69. Just what was listed.


May I have a level 23 ticket please. PSN is scozach

Yes, but you have to send the fr :)

A '70 ticket!! Thanks. PSN: Mountain_Man_37

Certainly, but you have to send fr :)


Hope everyone had a good christmas. List updated in OP.

:)
 
Hi, bud. Do you have Gris Fer Pe paint chips? Looking for those I can dupe :) Thanks in advance!
 
Can i have 5 purple mattes please
 
Hi, bud. Do you have Gris Fer Pe paint chips? Looking for those I can dupe :) Thanks in advance!

I have 1 Gris Fer but no Gris Fer Pe, sorry. If I come across any I will give you a shout.
 
Actually I don't want a level 23 ticket, do you have any Nascars? What's your PSN?
 
Actually I don't want a level 23 ticket, do you have any Nascars? What's your PSN?
Yes got (I think) all the Nascars.
PSN is Skuh
 
Skuh
Yes got (I think) all the Nascars.
PSN is Skuh

You think I could get the 2011 #18 Kyle Busch Toyota?
 
You think I could get the 2011 #18 Kyle Busch Toyota?
Of course :)

I'll send after reset today (about 22 hours unfortunately) if i get the fr.
 
Skuh
Of course :)

I'll send after reset today (about 22 hours unfortunately) if i get the fr.

You'll get the friend request
 
Friend request was sent last night, just waiting for you to accept
 
I'd gladly take any low level car ticket. Will send friend request later today.
 
Friend request was sent last night, just waiting for you to accept


Nascar Sent


I'd gladly take any low level car ticket. Will send friend request later today.


I only have the tickets listed. Lowest being 6 and 15.

Will answer fr tomorrow. Away today.
 
I only have the tickets listed. Lowest being 6 and 15.

Will answer fr tomorrow. Away today.

Cool! A level 6 ticket would be much appreciated.
 
Could I have the Lamborghini Nomad Diablo? Just wondering.
 
Ty for the 1970 ticket! And Happy Holidays! :)
 
Got you down for 1st trade of the new year.

What country are you in? It's 4pm here, no 2013 for 8 hours :( lol btw thanks! I'll check when I can go to my ps3!

Edit: Sorry, I read it wrong... Thanks in advance though.
 
Last edited:
All existing trades are completed, there are some people who have asked for things and not sent a fr. They are on the list in the op.

Due to being drunk over xmas I have lost my lvl 24 and lvl 6 ticket (don't dupe drunk kids!!) , so they are on hold for now. I will try and get other copies.

If I haven't had the fr by the end of the week the list is getting wiped.

All things still available though. Just ask, and remember you must say what you want on the fr. Any blank fr's will be assumed to be from randoms I met in cod/bf3.


Hope you all had a great holiday guys.

Skuh

:)
 
Any chance i can get the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe?
 
Any chance i can get the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe?


Sure thing, Just send me a fr saying you want the 300.

:)
 
A nomad diablo please when ever you can skuh
cheers

and FR sent from BigBadWolf_786
 
Last edited:
Sent the friend request, should be from "Le_Dirty_French"
 
Back