Free x1? Any color!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Captain McFunk
  • 26 comments
  • 1,016 views
Messages
18
Messages
Captain_McFunk
Hey guys, I've never had an x1 and really want to try one out, can anyone give me one? Im only level 23 a-spec.

PSN name is Captain_McFunk, I'm available and online now. thanks so much!
 
send me a FR and ill send you one tomorrow/after reset, may need an engine refurb though
 
send me a FR and ill send you one tomorrow/after reset, may need an engine refurb though

how much is the refurb? I'll send you a request tonight. Thanks for your help!
 
how much is the refurb? I'll send you a request tonight. Thanks for your help!

it'll still win races without the refurb but without it you'll only get 1487bhp
 
Hey guys. I'd like to borrow one as well, I only need it for one night I'll send it back right after. Anyone who'd let me borrow it I'd greatly appreciate it :) I can give you some cars/paints in return, tho I don't have much.

PSN: Rich77
 
Sure, I'll take a free X2010 from Captain McFunk.
 
:lol:!.. you really should change prefix from available, to wanted...
 
Never mind, he changed just after I posted anyways ;)
 
Totally! :cheers:
 
If anyone had one over, they could send it to me ;)

PSN ralo9497
 
I like to have x1, I will appreciate it if someone send it to me.

Thanks in advanced.
My PSN is under my username.
 
earn it or something......
 
^ well said.
 
nothing is free in this world mate
 
Than you should change from wanted to completed. ;)

Good to see there is some generous ppl around.
 
Back