Freerun online is fantastic

  • Thread starter Thread starter wbrinkman
  • 35 comments
  • 3,660 views
Yeah, yeah! free run at the ring is where it is at for sure! I mean, where else could you see a Veyron bump-drafting a Prius right upto 220mph? :lol: La Sarthe is another good track for free runs too. 👍
 
was in room hosted by 2 of gtp earlier and just drove with my civic ek against faster cars :)
 
This sounds like really good fun. So I assume this is like a
track day? Unlimited classes and just driving for fun? That must be a really cool experience :)
 
I've just set a room up for those interested, PSN: r1ryder
 
I was in a freeroom and everyone was behaving good! I'm used to have online races with wreckers and so on. But I've had a great time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Free Run = Trackday!

FTW :cheers:

I've just set a room up for those interested, PSN: r1ryder

Elbowz avatar! good choice! 👍

:cheers:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back