Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok someone in here keeps using all my drivers so I can't host

It happens from time to time, just let it run.

I don't think it's someone taking all drivers (the default is to leave one free) but the system having a few glitches on this.

It happens from time to time, just let it run.

I don't think it's someone taking all drivers (the default is to leave one free) but the system having a few glitches on this.

Yeah, happened to me last night again. It's usually the widget's fault since the default setting is to leave one driver available and most don't touch that setting.

I've seen the widget start reserving drivers, then half way through some bad data from server so it restarts selecting, then there are no drivers free. I don't know which is wrong or right (widget or server) but when they are no drivers free, just leave it be and it will sort itself out in a few minutes.

I've seen the widget start reserving drivers, then half way through some bad data from server so it restarts selecting, then there are no drivers free. I don't know which is wrong or right (widget or server) but when they are no drivers free, just leave it be and it will sort itself out in a few minutes.

👍

Anybody else's widget not running Le Sarthe anymore? I just checked mine and it seems to be running random ones even when I go into the debug menu and set it to Le Sarthe...

Edit- Seems like there is no Le Sarthe anymore!

Last edited:
Anybody else's widget not running Le Sarthe anymore? I just checked mine and it seems to be running random ones even when I go into the debug menu and set it to Le Sarthe...

Edit- Seems like there is no Le Sarthe anymore!

Yup by the looks of it, la sarthe has been replaced with indy superspeedway. There already a post here about the new races.

This happen on the day I get a new computer. I thought something was wrong. :confused:

This is unreal, I really hope they upped the payouts as well. Anybody got US codes?

Don't know really. :)

Well I guess it's not really going to matter much anyway as the server is supposed to go down in a few hours, and we can sort it out then.
New Seasonals! New Remote Races! No Server For You! :grumpy:

According to a couple of threads I've read, Circuito de Madrid and Monza actually have higher payouts, but I can't speak to their CR/time advantages.

According to a couple of threads I've read, Circuito de Madrid and Monza actually have higher payouts, but I can't speak to their CR/time advantages.

Yes, we will have to wait a while to get some info on which race has the highest payout and decide on that. :)

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Everyone who haven't switched to Monza-race yet, please do so, information on the link here which code to use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=37750#gmessage37750

I've noticed myself since the update of remote races that I had to increase "Driver Reservation Delay" in the widget to 4 seconds to get full grids, please check this as well if you don't race with full grids.

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment).

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

Where does it let you put a code in for it to only select that track for you?

Shift+Control+RightClick on the Yahoowidget tray icon, select Debug mode. Then open the B-Spec Grinder (has to be closed before selecting the debug thing). There you can enter the code/commands.

BTW I can't seem to run B-Spec races, my widget shows that I have no friends in the drivers list :(. I've restarted everything and tried again the next morning. Does anyone else have this problem/solutions? Edit; nevermind working now.

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Most people have switched to Monza now. 👍

Everyone who haven't switched to Monza-race yet, please do so, information on the link here which code to use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=37750#gmessage37750

I've noticed myself since the update of remote races that I had to increase "Driver Reservation Delay" in the widget to 4 seconds to get full grids, please check this as well if you don't race with full grids.

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment).

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back