Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment, this update is on a pause now).

1 member removed due to inactivity.

Further details on previous members can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1988

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

Hey Frason,
I was gone for about 4 days and suddenly I am removed off the list? I am pretty sure up until 2.0 I was very active. I had a few midterms and a paper due so maybe I have lost track of time, but I don't think I was gone for over a week. If so then I'll finish up my papers and such and then reapply for the group.

Hey Frason,
I was gone for about 4 days and suddenly I am removed off the list? I am pretty sure up until 2.0 I was very active. I had a few midterms and a paper due so maybe I have lost track of time, but I don't think I was gone for over a week. If so then I'll finish up my papers and such and then reapply for the group.

Hi Xochi,
No problem, you were inactive for 7 days, I'll re-add you.
Make a post in the AFK-thread next time so I know. :)

edit: Done!

How to do that?
"----Run Cape Ring only (following this link for codes) - Cape Ring has the highest cr/xp payout. "

On Windows, hold ctrl+shift, right-click the Yahoo! Widgets-icon in your tray, select debug mode.

Relaunch the Grinder Widget and the debug window will pop-up where you enter the code to run Cape Ring only.

Alright im back in business buddy Fingers crossed :tup:first Internet hasn't crashed once today, its crazy how something so simple makes me so happy.

and no not on the same road as burratha, just too many roads in england with crappy internet lol.

btw who would of figured the workmen would be finished on time, crazy lol

Fixed up the friends-list and hoping 2.0 doesn't go as poorly for me as earlier. I'll try to ensure to check my PS3 a bit more often. Heavy midterms and papers cause much mayhem in life x.x

Alright im back in business buddy Fingers crossed :tup:first Internet hasn't crashed once today, its crazy how something so simple makes me so happy.

and no not on the same road as burratha, just too many roads in england with crappy internet lol.

btw who would of figured the workmen would be finished on time, crazy lol

Welcome back, make sure your friends list is up-to-date.
Please post in the AFK-thread if you're gonna be away so I can take note of it. :)

Join the social group.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

Can I join? Now the weather is colder I can leave my PS3 on grinding all day and night... :)

Welcome aboard!

Follow the first post and get everyone added.

Join our social group as well.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

And then grind! :)

Fixed up the friends-list and hoping 2.0 doesn't go as poorly for me as earlier. I'll try to ensure to check my PS3 a bit more often. Heavy midterms and papers cause much mayhem in life x.x

👍

Last edited:
My PS3, widget is running again! Im officially back to grinding. Sorry for all the confusion. :ill:

Last edited:
Anyone want to add me in on the action, or have new member registrations now finished!

I had a break from GT5 while I was having a go on AC:Brotherhood and Red Dead (Games that I was too busy playing GT5 to play before!)

I should have mine up and running most evening from about 6pm until 12pm most days and pretty much all day on weekends. All races are on reciprocate.

Anyone want to add me in on the action, or have new member registrations now finished!

I had a break from GT5 while I was having a go on AC:Brotherhood and Red Dead (Games that I was too busy playing GT5 to play before!)

I should have mine up and running most evening from about 6pm until 12pm most days and pretty much all day on weekends. All races are on reciprocate.

I'll add you to the waiting list, usually we have a few slots available every week or so.

Will PM you when a slot is open.

Edit: When you join us you won't have room to race here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6058187#post6058187

Last edited:
Widget crashed for the first time ever last night.

I wish I was that lucky, I get all sorts of problems widget side and PS3 side. So when I wake up in the morning most often something has gone wrong, so dunno if I ever raced more than 1 race lol.

I keep getting temporary server error this last 2 days, is it possible for me to use the american server. or am i going to have more trouble with that?

You can use any server, just make sure to use the correct Cape Ring de-bug code. American server hasn't given me any trouble lately.

I keep getting temporary server error this last 2 days, is it possible for me to use the american server. or am i going to have more trouble with that?

I don't know why but from ROI the only one I can use without issues is the US server. Even for logging in to mygranturismo, try that, might work better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back