Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Its time for me to say goodbye to the club. For at least the next month and a half, Im not going to be able to grind very much, or even spend much time with GT5, so a big thanks all members for all your help! Thanks! :)

Guys, Its time for me to say goodbye to the club. For at least the next month and a half, Im not going to be able to grind very much, or even spend much time with GT5, so a big thanks all members for all your help! Thanks! :)

See you around ID_racing!

Thanks for the racing and dedication. :)

I am noticing my PS3 gets stuck on the cape ring loading screen quite often now.

Actually my PS3 have been behaving better since the new races, have you tried and cleared network cache?

Hey guys. I picked up "Driver San Francisco" for a change of pace. GT5 has really numbed my brain. Im going to take a week off from GT5/grinding while I burn through driver. Ill be back.

Hey guys. I picked up "Driver San Francisco" for a change of pace. GT5 has really numbed my brain. Im going to take a week off from GT5/grinding while I burn through driver. Ill be back.

Cool, see you soon. :)

I'll try the cashe bit and see how that goes. Sorry for all the new joins for the late add. I tend to only check in 1x a week lol

I got issues with no friends being available (There's nobody to race-message).
gt.com is empty as well, hope it gets sorted soon. :)

I've got this once before and it sorted itself out.

edit: Seems to be working fine again. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, would love to join you.
Ive just started on a new account(so i have friend spaces lol).
So im lvl 0 atm but should be flying through the levels in the next few hours 👍

Got the widget rocking, and will be sure to grind out some races. Will add guys shortly or you can add me ;)

PSN: xGT5-Ben

Hey guys, would love to join you.
Ive just started on a new account(so i have friend spaces lol).
So im lvl 0 atm but should be flying through the levels in the next few hours 👍

Got the widget rocking, and will be sure to grind out some races. Will add guys shortly or you can add me ;)

PSN: xGT5-Ben

Follow the instructions in the first post and you're on.

Join our social group here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

Welcome!

Cheers Frason,
ive got the widget already :), might have to add people in segments takes so long without a keyboard lol.

Oh and btw do i have to be a certain level to unlock Cape Ring??

Cheers Frason,
ive got the widget already :), might have to add people in segments takes so long without a keyboard lol.

Oh and btw do i have to be a certain level to unlock Cape Ring??

Just enable debug mode and then use the code for Cape Ring for the country you are using in the widget.

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Most people have switched to Cape Ring now. 👍

Everyone who haven't switched to Cape Ring-race yet, please do so, information on the link here which code to use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=39034#gmessage39034

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment).

- Registration Open -

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

The widget tried to connect in the beginning, however now i have the problem of when i start it up all i get is the black box with the black oval shape in the inside. It doesn't want to connect or do anything it seems. Any ideas?

PROBLEM SOLVED :)

Last edited:
Has the activity log been up dated on Monday this week as I've been running but it's saying 2 days since last run just wondering

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

Most people have switched to Cape Ring now. 👍

Everyone who haven't switched to Cape Ring-race yet, please do so, information on the link here which code to use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=39034#gmessage39034

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment).

- Registration Open -

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

Hi. I generally run 20+ hours a day at the moment.

Please can I be added to the "waiting list" if there is no slot free on the club :)

PSN: RossDagley

Thanks!

Running every possible hour of the day!

PSN: mobashar

edit: 48 hrs have passed and you weren't able to follow the instructions in the first post, which means you've had your chance for now to join the club.

Hi. I generally run 20+ hours a day at the moment.

Please can I be added to the "waiting list" if there is no slot free on the club :)

PSN: RossDagley

Thanks!

Welcome onboard!
You should remove this post; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5976791#post5976791

Follow the instructions in first post. :)

Grind on!

Last edited:
ok i give up ;) How do I enable debug mode so I can force the track to use? Thanks!

Edit: Found it finally - ignore that!

So looking at the chart, what the hell GT.com. Why do you not pick me up?

EDIT: Seems fine to me? I logged into it no problem. But I am noticing I pretty much am barely being raced. I got it up and running for 24hr runs so we'll see whats going on.

So looking at the chart, what the hell GT.com. Why do you not pick me up?

EDIT: Seems fine to me? I logged into it no problem. But I am noticing I pretty much am barely being raced. I got it up and running for 24hr runs so we'll see whats going on.

Yes, works fine now to access your profile. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back