Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I wait until everybody accepts my friend requests before I start grinding?

No need to wait, just get the grinding started. :)

Nope, start as soon as you can and just reload the widget and sign off/on to PSN as you get more accepted.

👍

Sign off/on isn't needed. Just right-click widget and choose force reauthentication should be needed.

sounds alright! really need to hit lvl 40 B-spec, im willing to grind the **** outta it for anyone thats willing to return the favor! lol

I have everything installed :), so would be great if i could please join
Great Video on Youtube! made it very easy - Thank You

PSN - Prim744

Ok if I join the club?

sounds alright! really need to hit lvl 40 B-spec, im willing to grind the **** outta it for anyone thats willing to return the favor! lol

I have everything installed :), so would be great if i could please join
Great Video on Youtube! made it very easy - Thank You

PSN - Prim744

Welcome aboard folks.

Follow the instructions in the first post. Make sure you send out FR to all club members.
Join our social group: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

And then grind!

Why is it that, when I start a race with 9 people (only 9 accepted so far) it resets back to 2 the next race? :l

Settings for widget are.

all friends in always use. And I have left atleast 5 drivers free.

help? settings?

Why is it that, when I start a race with 9 people (only 9 accepted so far) it resets back to 2 the next race? :l

Settings for widget are.

all friends in always use. And I have left atleast 5 drivers free.

help? settings?

Set all club members to reciprocate.
It will take a few days until all is settled.

It will only use 1 of your drivers (the one hosting the race).
In the widget, on the advanced tab, try with decreasing Concurrent Threads and increase Driver Reservation Delay.

There are discussions in the social group I think where this is discussed.

Set all club members to reciprocate.
It will take a few days until all is settled.

It will only use 1 of your drivers (the one hosting the race).
In the widget, on the advanced tab, try with decreasing Concurrent Threads and increase Driver Reservation Delay.

There are discussions in the social group I think where this is discussed.

Ok, tried that before and It started the race with me and one other person.

nobody seems to be wanting to add me to their race, despite me trying my hardest :D

Ok, tried that before and It started the race with me and one other person.

nobody seems to be wanting to add me to their race, despite me trying my hardest :D

Just be patient. :)
Use Reciprocate and it will work out.

The link for the cape ring codes on the first page doesn't seem to be working for me. Someone help, I need to get grindin :)

The activity log is updated; https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...M1o2VWJiQ2tVbnc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Please check the list, you might have recommendations/suggestions there to improve grinding.
Respect the rules in first post.

A reminder, anyone in red in the "Days Since Last Race" should be moved to never use in your widget.
Adjust your widget so you don't race old club members in error.

If you've been in the members list before and you can't see you listed there anymore, it's because you haven't followed the rules.

Follow the latest member movements here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=42934#gmessage42934 and here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1988.

Days Since Last Race is updated frequently.
Club Members Used In Races (%) is updated once/week (Mondays at the moment, this update is on a pause now).

Thanks and keep on grinding. 👍

Hi,
Can you please add me to the Grinder Club, im installed and ready to go (cape only).
Great Widget Thanks!

PS id: Munch-SG2
GTP: Munchie

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you please add me to the Grinder Club, im installed and ready to go (cape only).
Great Widget Thanks!

PS id: Munch-SG2
GTP: Munchie

Sign me up i will do it anytime ManCity--FC

Cheers!

Welcome aboard!

Follow the instructions in the first post. Make sure you send out FR to all club members.
Join our social group: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=389

And then grind! :)

Good lad this is - recommended :)
👍

my bad if i've been doing a dodgy grinding job everyone, new job, intense work and never near a computer, i'm still trying to fit in some B-spec for you's haha

if thats not devotion, i dunno what is!

Hello All,

My time has unfortunately come that I am leaving the club (please don't burn the tattoo off my back). Other commitments such as work and family are quickly chewing up more and more of my time.

I'd like to thank you all for your time and effort that you have put towards the club.

In my 3 months here, I've reached over 930 unique cars and have about 40 million in spending money.

Thanks again all and see you all around,

Jedrzej

Hello All,

My time has unfortunately come that I am leaving the club (please don't burn the tattoo off my back). Other commitments such as work and family are quickly chewing up more and more of my time.

I'd like to thank you all for your time and effort that you have put towards the club.

In my 3 months here, I've reached over 930 unique cars and have about 40 million in spending money.

Thanks again all and see you all around,

Jedrzej

Thanks for all the racing jedrzej!

See you around. 👍

Hi Guys,

Can you please add me to the Waiting list/Grinder Club.

My PSN id - AcidTechnoViking

I've allready installed the Grinder and send FR ta all members.

Best,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back