DDMv2 Messages 482 Messages evolutionr91 Messages evolutionr Oct 13, 2006 #31 OH MY GOD! that car must be completly insane to drive! Anyone know if they tracked it yet? any times? I would love to see a video of this thing rip down the 1/4mile:tup:
OH MY GOD! that car must be completly insane to drive! Anyone know if they tracked it yet? any times? I would love to see a video of this thing rip down the 1/4mile:tup:
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Oct 13, 2006 #32 DDMv2 OH MY GOD! that car must be completly insane to drive! Anyone know if they tracked it yet? any times? I would love to see a video of this thing rip down the 1/4mile:tup: Click to expand... It's a Dyno queen, as far as I know it was just made for dyno competitions.
DDMv2 OH MY GOD! that car must be completly insane to drive! Anyone know if they tracked it yet? any times? I would love to see a video of this thing rip down the 1/4mile:tup: Click to expand... It's a Dyno queen, as far as I know it was just made for dyno competitions.
skip0110 Messages 5,178 Worcester, MA Messages skip0110 Oct 13, 2006 #33 VIPERGTSR01 Yeah,It has cracked already once, I would love to see some official specs on it. Click to expand... 👍 Cool, those early LS series engines were really well thought out.
VIPERGTSR01 Yeah,It has cracked already once, I would love to see some official specs on it. Click to expand... 👍 Cool, those early LS series engines were really well thought out.