Friend Requests Thread

• Thread starter Pearl Jam
  • 39 comments
I'm at work right now but by jove when I get home I better see laptimes from ya'll I can be slower than!!!

Track suggestions that you like lapping and I'll go there to make you look glorious.

AEKara38
I'm not the fastest snail in the garden so add me if you want to improve your self-esteem :cheers:
You're one of the fastest in my races and frequently take P1.

I'm not up for multiplayer but if anyone wants to add my gamertag it's displayed to the left of my posts.

You're one of the fastest in my races and frequently take P1.

I'm not up for multiplayer but if anyone wants to add my gamertag it's displayed to the left of my posts.
That's my alter-ego the drivatar. Do a few rivals events and you'll find me at the bottom with sirjim :lol:
I added you a while ago when you started playing DR2.

I think I've added everyone else but add me if I missed you. I'm mainly doing B & C class rivals at the moment. It's hard to go fast with your house on your back 🐌

I don't mind multi-player, it can be fun after the first corner. I try not to come last.

Last edited:
My tag is Mr Crynox.

I've sent requests to many, look out for it 😄
I generally play offline and and Rivals but with the new game started playing MP single events, it would be cool to play something scheduled with my GTP buddies.
And you're 2.something seconds quicker than me around Road America in the KTM 😄

I find it either very wheelspinny, or lazy out of corners, might try tune it a bit.

Managed 5 laps and then switched to the Ireland / New Zealand RWC quarterfinal.

Tried my first Multiplayer yesterday, intense stuff. Normally varying wildly between AI on 3-5 depending on cars and had become too comfortable with Rewinds... Aiming to get faster:

davidwhannel

Back