friends leaderboard?

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by snosch, May 7, 2015.

1. snosch

snosch

Is there any friiends leaderboard in PC? How can I compare my results with friends?

2. dannyclyro

dannyclyro

I am playing on PS4 and would also appreciate an answer to this question. There appears to be zero friend list implementation in PCars. I can't see what my friends are doing, what lap times they have logged or download their ghosts.

I have also been unable to find my own lap times in the overall leaderboard after logging a few in Time Trial mode.

Are these just initial teething problems or will PCars just not have friend list leaderboards (which seems unbelievable)?

DaveTheStalker likes this.
  3. HBR-Roadhog

HBR-Roadhog

I have had no trouble finding my lap times so long as I select the car they were set in

4. snosch

snosch

Not yours, but your friends lap times

5. Kkj10

Kkj10

I'm finding the leaderboards frustrating on the PS4 too.

No friends list and times you've set sometimes don't get logged.

6. David Holliss

David Holliss

It is very strict about track boundaries in certain places, but not others, a box does always pop up when you do return to the track if you've gone too far and the time won't be accepted.
    I assume all leaderboard times are set in time trial mode? are they cross platform.
    Actually I have quite a few time trial questions, time to start a thread of it's own me thinks.

7. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Yes, leaderboard times are only set in TT mode and no, they are not cross platform. Practice/free run/race times don't count.
    I am on Steam but I also don't see any friends leaderboards. It would be a welcome addition.

8. xX Jojje Xx

xX Jojje Xx

Love the game but friends leaderboards missing is a disappointment.
    I am sure they will fix it..amazing game !

Zakspeed_TV likes this.
  9. Iwasthestig

Iwasthestig

I see it even says track your friends times:boggled: Did we forget to add a feature. Me thinks so.

We've started a TT event across XB1, PC and PS4. You send in a pic of your lap on Whatsapp or upload it to the forum as proof. Then we take the winner from each platform and the one out of the 3 with the best time decides on the following weeks track and car.

10. dannyclyro

dannyclyro

It does often take 10-15 minutes for your time to show up on the leaderboard, have another look.

We really need a filter for friend times on the leaderboard, community is everything in something which essentially a sandbox racing game.

Also, hello Hol ;).

Lessen likes this.