Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
WELCOME TO FURI RACING LEAGUES: PHASE 2

THE "FRL" ON PROJECT CARS!

24563925505_93a2f16da5_o.png

~CREDIT FOR ORIGINAL LOGO DESIGN TO @FlyingFox ~

Phase #1 - Gran Turismo 6 ~ PS3

~The Fastest, Friendliest, Most Competitive Racing Group On GTPLANET!~

It's my 5th anniversary on GTP, and we are back in action. The FRL group on the Gran Turismo series was one of the most open and enjoyable racing groups on :gtplanet: , catering for almost any driver from GT Academy finalists to first-timers making there online debut. Now after a little break, we are back on a new platform: The Playstation 4. This will be the first base of operations for a new generation of racing, which begins on PROJECT CARS and may continue to future GT title on the Playstation 4.

The FRL is about close competition, and also going fast and having fun. No, we won't be offering cash prizes or equipment for championship wins. No, we won't examine every single detail of your exit from the pit lane. But we yes we do expect a standard of sportsmanship, and conduct and will to have fun above all anything. Our ground rules are purely - stay clean, stay cool, and enjoy yourself! This thread is intended as a general discussion between members, get to know your fellow racers, and discuss anything not quite related to the topics. The thread will be regularly updated and changed to make it better.

SEARCH ON SKYPE FOR "gtp_frl"​

This thread will be FRL's base. General discussion, off-season information, idea discussion, polls, pictures, videos, all will be placed in here. I have added in a couple new features. The FRL Skype channel will be exclusively for all matters concerning racing (as opposed to my personal address) and will be used during races, and also any reports / enquiries will be sent through this channel, as well as any announcements to be made.

ALTERNATIVE LINK (IF PICTURE LINK DOES NOT WORK)

FRL is now on Youtube! The PS4 in-game sharing function gives me the option to personally upload my own in car footage and highlights clips directly from the console! Expect plenty of race action to start appearing here in the coming months!

K98QnzT.jpg

Driver Rankings are a new system that will be gradually introduced into FRL. There will be four levels: PLATINUM, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE and these gradings will be based on on-track performance and also experience. Keep an eye out!

All that remains now is to round up who we can of the old crew over the coming months as well of course any new racers incoming. A BTCC does look mighty tempting... are any of you still around?

@gokartman78 @raceorama123432@Spurgy 777 @BRRT_Angel@ranhammerR34 @hsv @cnd01 @Ettick@Yeratel84 @rcb929@Damon Hill @Panoz@CAMikaze @RoflwaffleUSER=212746]@rustyMercedes[/USER] @smuffyatfcp@jammy21 @Downhill Dino @Michelin@The Stig Farmer
@R0ssingt0n @PatrisS136
@R1600Turbo @LancerEvo7
@SkengD @Ninners
@Furinkazen @Carbonox @xZAMGMarmite @snowgt @Andil @nascarfan1400@RACECAR@chrisjohnson93
@DK @Luke @TDZdave @lxmmy

Last edited:
And to begin, how about some fun racing tonight? Maybe some Rocket League if we get bored as well :P

Haven't seen either play, but I'll guess 4.
I meant sweaty as in someone who has put way too many hours into the game, always precisely hits the ball off walls, and so on.

It doesn't help that most of the sweaty players I've met are righteous :censored:s

I meant sweaty as in someone who has put way too many hours into the game, always precisely hits the ball off walls, and so on.

It doesn't help that most of the sweaty players I've met are righteous :censored:s
Funny how I heard you say that about people who are good at Gran Turismo as well

Funny how I heard you say that about people who are good at Gran Turismo as well
I can't help it that masterful racers who also maintain a successful insurance planning business act how they do. :P

I still haven't played this game, not sure if I ever will. Haven't really played anything lately, too many other things going on.

Online racing has died down for me at the moment since I don't like PCARS too much. I will try at some point though so send an FR to my PSN (which I haven't bothered logging into since I created it 11 months ago :lol:)

DK
Well, this is awkward...I just have an Xbone. :embarrassed:

Traitor :lol:

Online racing has died down for me at the moment since I don't like PCARS too much. I will try at some point though so send an FR to my PSN (which I haven't bothered logging into since I created it 11 months ago :lol:)

:lol: Will spam, sorry FR!

Yeh sorry still no ps4 for me waiting for gt7 i think .

Have to buy a new wheel for the ps4 as well , by next summer i should be in the ps4 world

Back