FRL - Furi Racing Leagues - Club Thread moving to Discord, news posted.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 500 comments

The first FRL Sunday Series on GTS... your choice - you may vote for up to THREE options!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd allow the 77 because it's well done, but shoot for liveries more like the Lambo and Toyota in GT.

I'd allow the 77 because it's well done, but shoot for liveries more like the Lambo and Toyota in GT.

The Pantera is a bit messy compared to the other two but its a good example of a livery from the early to mid 70s (getting carried away with the decals).

lemans-24-hours-of-le-mans-1972-32-de-tomaso-pantera-ford-jean-marie-jacquemin-yves-depre.jpg

Shame you're not racing mate.

It all depends if I can get a wheel in time, I might enter in GT if I'm on a pad but I will miss the big Jag a lot, definitely my favourite series but it won't be the same without voice chat.

Yeah in response to things, been busy as trying to sort things with regards to jobs and finances, not really had time for anything, hopefully will have more time for FRL-related things on the weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Okay so this is for attention of all FRL members.

This thread is closing, however FRL will be continuing.

~Firstly I mainly use GTP now only for the series threads. Back on GT5/GT6 these "Club" threads would be full of discussion. However GTS has changed things entirely. Being esports based the PD / FIA events have taken away many potential racers and players so thread activity is much less than "back in the day". Also the FRL Discord is going to be pushed as the main discussion area now and community hang-out. So if you haven't already, join the FRL Official Discord to keep in touch, find out more, and to contact me.

~Changes are afoot around here. Saturdays was to see GTE series racing. BoP unfortunately was not great despite efforts of a tester, and grids have been poor. This is a moot point now anyway. I've got a saturday job working till 10pm saturday nights for next 2-3 months so i'm not available for online racing anyway. When FRL returns on a saturday it will be for a revamped ToCA16. In many ways it's a blessing, as I still think ToCA has plenty to offer and for that I can recover grids with future plans.

~Sundays still happening. Spot events till christmas and maybe some fun club style events. If you fancy slipstreaming battles at up to 400kph this just launched is for you.

~WSC is still happening and @GTPorsche has joined us to help BoP for the GT class whilst @LancerEvo7 finalises the prototype ranks.

Back