FRL - Furi Racing Leagues. Series #1 Announced First Page!PS4 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 59 comments
Got a room up for some GT1 action if anyone fancies, like to test my hosting capabilities.

Not gonna lie, there was some banter tonight :lol: @Eva @Whitetail @TexasTyme214 @rcb929 and someone tag CJBMX702

EDIT:

Pic courtesy @Whitetail so he stops bleating :P
20170930001200.jpg

Last edited:
With all these new games coming out and now with PS4, I'm fishing around again! I'll start with all the old names I recognise!.. is PCARS2 worth the buy?

With all these new games coming out and now with PS4, I'm fishing around again! I'll start with all the old names I recognise!.. is PCARS2 worth the buy?

Give it several months and a few patches, then hopefully it'll come good. When it does work, it's fantastic.

Give it several months and a few patches, then hopefully it'll come good. When it does work, it's fantastic.
PCARS2 has bugs and glitches but not any game-breaking. Just been running with no issue open lobbies getting my license up, found a clean BTCC room.

Also FRL GT1 is open and entries are open all way through, hopefully the grid goes up to double figures by season end.

Lol. Been hiding in San Andreas the past few years. Back on with PC2 but only with controller till can afford a new wheel (shouldn't be long). Great to see some familiar names.

Lol. Been hiding in San Andreas the past few years. Back on with PC2 but only with controller till can afford a new wheel (shouldn't be long). Great to see some familiar names.

There's a lot of around on the Discord server as well, pleased to have you back! GT1 series link above if sundays work for you :)

OP to be updated whilst I can confirm Saturday 4th november AND Sunday 5th November interest permitting we will be having a Festival :sly:

Back