FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
Pure epicness, I actually won that last fun race despite neljack finishing 0.1 seconds ahead.

Has anyone yet investigated Dax's driving in Race 1?

I still want results and standings, blah. :grumpy:

what happened? also where did you go in the race :(. i pitted and then then you disappeared from out train of 3 :(

If it really means that much to you, take the win.

I gained no time by sliding across the kerb, but I don't really give a care about this championship so take the win.

I am still classing it as a win in my signature.

I did lately receive a list of your, shall we say, situations in Race 1, so yes, as long as Furi successfully shows up to do some talking, I'll be taking it.

I received a PM with information yesterday, will be reviewed in due course.

Anyone have Laguna R2 Replay? I;m basing it off the GWC replay which I have, which bases results as:

01 - Joe
02 - Dax
03 - Akmuq
04 - Neljack
05 - Furi
06 - Carb
07 - Matty
08 - Chris
09 - Chqr

Cool, my points loss at the Daytona GWC will therefore be gone, though I still have the Indy and Daytona Road Course rounds which messed up my chances badly... :(

R5pts.png

Drivers in yellow can still win IROC II.

How can Joe get 64 points from a sprint race (at Indy)? And is there any decision on the fate of the Monza sprint race?

Unsure how to play it tonight, run all out to win or push someone to the championship, decisions, decisions.

Let's see if I'm able to win 2 championships in the same weekend, I already won Trucks on friday.

EDIT: The 64 points in that sprint race should be 54, as 54 is missing from the points given for that race.

This puts me on 713 points, just 9 ahead of Carb's 704 (3 spots on track).

Last edited:
Let's see if I'm able to win 2 championships in the same weekend, I already won Trucks on friday.

EDIT: The 64 points in that sprint race should be 54, as 54 is missing from the points given for that race.

This puts me on 713 points, just 9 ahead of Carb's 704 (3 spots on track).

Correct 👍

Open the room early? I'm bored now the Sprint Cup race at Talladega has been put back an hour :grumpy:

DK strikes AGAIN.

You really need to have a word with yourself about your driving DK

Awesome finish, all that worrying about fuel made some frantic driving :lol: Thankfully I held out on fuel for the win.

Unlucky Furi and well done to Joe on the Championship :cheers:

Wow, thanks for the great season guys... really wished I would of made the race at Laguna, I could of been fifth! But, sixth place out Twenty-Four is pretty damn good! :D Congrats to Joe, and bad luck Furi, take MOAR Fuel man! ;) --- Randy

Back