FRL ~ LE MANS SERIES ~ NURBURGRING 300 KILOMETRES - TONIGHT!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 29 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
MAIN.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
entry pls n thank for LMP

Name: Splurge/ ART_Splurge
Team: Arrows Racing
Sponsor: TBD but probs Eneos or Logitech
Number: #93

Also setups allowed or prohibited?

Last edited:
entry pls n thank for LMP

Name: Splurge/ ART_Splurge
Team: Arrows Racing
Sponsor: TBD but probs Eneos or Logitech
Number: #93

Also setups allowed or prohibited?

Psn trevonick
#42 LMP
Team tbc
Sponsor tbc

PSN Roman_GT23
#23 LMP
Team TBC (with LazyBike)
Sponsor TBC (with LazyBike)

PSN Rab400
#26 GT
Team TBC (with LazyBike and Roman_GT23)
Sponsor TBC

Also guys, you need to send me an FR on Furi_54 to get the decals - and here is a link to the FRL Discord. https://discord.gg/xgCKtZm

Hi Furi,

Very interested in coming out to play in this series if the chance is there - gutted I missed the test!

Hi Furi,

Very interested in coming out to play in this series if the chance is there - gutted I missed the test!

We've got 16 + 3 reserves for this one mate, pilot race to see how it goes... WSC does have reserve spaces tho as well....

Raceday!

Firstly entry list. Can you all confirm via here or discord you will be participating?
@Roman_GT23 @Lazybike @Splurge @MattJoy @iRab400

Reserve Entries @Ninners @Drex124 and Roots - will let you know if required if lobby isn't full for Qualifying start at 19:25 BST.

Please make sure all entries use the decals on my profile displayed as per the OP.

unknown.png

Drivers briefing here is pretty simple thankfully - manual pace lap. Keep your distance, 50mph pace round. After final chicane, start forming up at 60mph, Odds on right, evens on left.

Start zone is from the second chequered flag marking where the SC is in the below picture to the start lights - when we accelerate we're green. Take it easy on cold tyres and good luck tonight.

20200404134152.jpg

~Furi

I think I lost 30 seconds after dropping it at the exit of the Schumacher-S and waiting for a clear track to return to. At least I avoided the Dirge of Disappointment after the race.

Back