FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,482 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 minute guys, i'm back online
 
^LoL I thought you said you practised saving slides early in the season. Looked pretty odd from here. Shoulda stuck it in reverse like I do.
 
^LoL I thought you said you practised saving slides early in the season. Looked pretty odd from here. Shoulda stuck it in reverse like I do.
I saved it, but the banking didn't do me any good. Stuck it in 1st, but I was in the armco by then.
 
ToCA have fought PD to a standstill this season. We have no winner.
 
So its over? PD are a disgrace to TOCA :grumpy:
 
So trying race 2 again. Another new lobby.
 
I vote for a Brands re-run next week
 
This is fun isn't it!
 
1472 6118 4130 9225 6549. Let's do this 🤬 one more time!
 
R2 start quarter past.
 
What Pingu hasn't retired to his igloo yet? Wow!:eek:
 
Ordering grid doesn't work sometimes @Yeratel84 .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back