FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,486 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
On now.
 
On my way.
 
I'm running with a slightly changed livery for tomorrow's race. Haven't tested yet but will probably put a few laps in at some point during the afternoon, after I've watched qualifying and the rugby
 
HSR Megane's are staying same colour scheme as always!
 
@Yeratel84 has a catchy scarlet scheme. @LancerEvo7 is showing off the T11 RPM-ECM colours.
 
I'm either going to be Barbie, Lord McChintzy or *shock horror* - something serious!
 
Nobody cares..

640px-Squidward_Meme_-_Nobody_Cares.png
 
Anyhow raceday for what should be a spectacular event. It's a flat out race but also an endurance. Yet at Mount Panorama a spin or mistake is so easy to make. Expect twists and turns the whole way.
 
At least I have some fun in my life.
 
But you're constantly talking about your colours for each weekend, and we don't care about them. Ever.

Correct, we only ever care about them if they're for the whole upcoming Season (like the HSR Meganes are using Blue and Yellow, etc.) :rolleyes:
 
Considering most paint schemes end up multicoloured with bits of other car stuck to each other... @Scaniabebe @rolo912011 I keep picking bits of yellow out mine lately ;) :lol:
 
Correct, we only ever care about them if they're for the whole upcoming Season (like the HSR Meganes are using Blue and Yellow, etc.) :rolleyes:
Coming from the person who freaked out because their team "might lose factory backing"?
Yeah, i'm really taking it too far.
 
Considering most paint schemes end up multicoloured with bits of other car stuck to each other... @Scaniabebe @rolo912011 I keep picking bits of yellow out mine lately ;) :lol:

And for some reason, I keep picking bits of Blue out of my paintwork.. I have no idea who could have done this! :P :lol:
 
So it's your face for every round since you used the same car for other rounds too.
 
Nah, because it's Barbie's Frod Fococus gone all chrome.
 
I confuse me.
I have an alter ego who I am about 60% of the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back