FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
  • 176,233 views
Other standings to come along:~outdated~
 
Last edited:
I should have 21 points for R19.

p.s I don't get how furi finished 5th in the standings, I could have sworn he was towards the back most of the time :p
 
Last edited:
I should have 21 points for R19.

p.s I don't get how furi finished 5th in the standings, I could have sworn he was towards the back most of the time :p
I missed a two rounds, had that been one round I might have been 5th :D
 
I don't know if drops have been factored in with points yet.

EDIT: They haven't.
 
I don't know if drops have been factored in with points yet
They haven't.

Edit: oh, you worked it out ;)

Edit 2: I got an average of 31 points per weekend so theoretically had I turned up to Cape/Monza I would have been 5th
 
Last edited:
Furis best result was 1 3rd then 5th and below, lol :p.
 
Remember guys Mazda was OP...
 
It was, but you didn't claim the entire allotment before specs were finalized. And it was about even with the Hyundai.
 
iYHjG7k.jpg


CgvfIaJ.jpg
 
Need a little more work, @Yeratel84 sent me the amendments. They will be last to arrive.

I did? When? :confused:

(Also may I suggest you put dropped scores in red for example to make them easy to spot among all the numbers...)

EDIT: Gaps aren't working in Jack Sears' table...
 
I did? When? :confused:

(Also may I suggest you put dropped scores in red for example to make them easy to spot among all the numbers...)

You sent me a spreadsheet entitled "Furi can't do maths :p "
 
@hsv really struggling for sponsorship it appears.

In other news, we're running under the "FAS-Polestar" banner and the two main cars will be running in a differing livery to reflect our partnership with Polestar Racing.
Bro how much did Polestar give you for this opportunity?
 
Back