FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
Ok. Good and bad news.

Bad news - deciding against Bathurst. Seasons dragging on, I don't think we'll get a big grid for a non points race, and all the delays have pushed V8's back considerably.

Good news - imgur hasn't resized the pts tables unlike photobucket :)

WyxjjHg.jpg

Z5rerz1.jpg

m8csOjl.jpg

SzxbW4Z.jpg

Fact: Race 18 was the first and only race so far where Volvo got outscored.

And the Independent results need sorting.

@Furinkazen, something's very wrong with Makes table... some races you only count 2 cars, others you count 3 cars and on a few ocasions you count more than 2 cars but with incorrect sums...

EDIT: If possible I'll try and put here the correct scores for that table... if you don't mind of course

Mazda please furi

RGR! :D

@Furinkazen, something's very wrong with Makes table... some races you only count 2 cars, others you count 3 cars and on a few ocasions you count more than 2 cars but with incorrect sums...

EDIT: If possible I'll try and put here the correct scores for that table... if you don't mind of course

PM through to me if you can, and i'll fix them up :cheers:

Furi can't math. :dopey:

Ok, but I'll base it on your Overall table, as I don't have the patience to check 18 replays right now...

Also, is it still 3 best finishes counting for a makes total per race?

2. I add makes / teams from overall table so probably my error somewhere there.

Sorry for double post but no one else replied before I finished correcting Makes table...

Only going to post here the totals (complete table's been sent via PM, @Furinkazen)

Volvo 651
Hyundai 472 -179
Nissan 286 -365
Renault 190 -461
Mazda 172 -479
Alfa 102 -549
Honda 0 -651
Lexus 0 -651

A reminder tonights races will be held in a Club Lobby. May be just 1 lobby for the night as well.

EDIT: 58.8 here.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back