FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
I may have a toca/clio test open tomorrow. I know I'll be opening my own private room to test Clios.

I may have a toca/clio test open tomorrow. I know I'll be opening my own private room to test Clios.
Working Noon - 6 pm US EST, so I'll probably miss out on that one. :(

Feels forever with me, with the amount of off weeks early on.

That's just because you are slow so it feels like longer :sly:.

Also sorry guys never opened a room today. I need to test at some point before Saturday so I'll try get one open around 9pm tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
I just can't wait for Brands on Saturday, think the extra 5BHP the Nissan was given mid season was needed as the car was much improved and i've managed to close the gap at the top of the independents to 4 points with the dropped scores included.

That, plus almost all the championships had been pretty much decided mid-season, so the rest of it lacks a little tension.

It's not been the most enthralling season championship wise, but I would say generally the racing and driving standards have improved this year. Optimistic for 2015.

It's not been the most enthralling season championship wise, but I would say generally the racing and driving standards have improved this year. Optimistic for 2015.
But in some races this season the driving standards haven't been the best. This includes me too.

Last edited:
hsv
I beg to differ, actually. This season has had some dreadful driving. Also seems less competitive overall.
ToCA10 was my favourite season. I was a fresh rookie in ToCA in a bad car fighting for top 6's at most of the rounds. The racing was really good that season too.

Latest Posts

Back