United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
DimensonsForOPPicturecopy_zpsb1efd487.jpg

~PREVIOUS WINNERS~
Season 1
- Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac(Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 - Spurgy777 (Overall), JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams), Volvo(Makes)
Season 6 - Spurgy777 (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 - Smuffyatcp (Overall), GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 - Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 - JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)
Season 11 - Ninners (Overall), AMD87 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Ford (Makes)

iYHjG7k.jpg

CgvfIaJ.jpg

Last edited:
Firstly a huge thank you to the testing team of
@FordMKIVJ5 @Spurgy 777 and @paulmac2k9 for there help with this seasons cars - Alfa still needs a few minor tweaks.

Welcome to our stewards team of me, @gtpanoz , @snowgt and @Siggers .

Another welcome to the media team of @raceorama123432 , @Holdenhsvgtsr , and @Roflwaffle

And finally welcome all to the 12th season of ToCA :)

NOTE: Changelog:
19 August - Updated Lexus IS200 spec sheet - given a HP boost.
19 August - Updated Honda Accord spec sheet - given a HP boost.
19 August - Updated Volvo S60 spec sheet - given a HP cut.
19 August - Fixed Alfa Romeo spec sheet - now fully corrected (Engine / weight stages)
16 August - Fixed Alfa Romeo spec sheet error (PP in wrong section, PL level missing)
16 August - Fixed Mazda Spec Sheet error (unavailable rim size options deleted)
14 August - Fixed Mazda Spec Sheet error (wrong exhaust specified)
14 August - Fixed Lexus Spec Sheet error (rear wing dimensions missing)

Last edited:
Firstly: Yay.

Secondly: I'm gonna have to do a lot of testing now.

Thirdly: That Megane is as chintzy as they come. Riced out. Same goes for all the other +2's.

hsv
Firstly: Yay.

Secondly: I'm gonna have to do a lot of testing now.

Thirdly: That Megane is as chintzy as they come. Riced out. Same goes for all the other +2's.

Another note - post #4 wiill include a changelog. As you can see from it - i've just re uploaded a couple tech sheets with minor fixes. Should be easy to keep track of as season goes on.

I've hummed and hayed about this since I heard full tuning would be on the cards, then I just thought "Screw it", I'll attempt to have a go in this series, to see if I have learned from my time in Rolo's BTCC series.

I've hummed and hayed about this since I heard full tuning would be on the cards, then I just thought "Screw it", I'll attempt to have a go in this series, to see if I have learned from my time in Rolo's BTCC series.

Welcome aboard :cheers:

I might put some test lobbies up today - and saturday night we certainly will have a full shakedown session. Once people get to grips, maybe in around a weeks time i'll put the race dates up.

Well, I think we know which car HSR will be with for this Season...

The Clio? :P -
You top 12 guys from last season have your car from last season available as a placeholder where possible - prevents the "I can't have my car because someone took it" scenario.

Well that's useful as hopefully I'll be missing no rounds this Season... Developed an interesting Steering Wheel System to allow me to drive... And it's not going too badly so far :P

*I'm going to put both hands on the wheel for a change*

No actually. Because my right hand isn't useful for much - I've attached an extension to the Gear Level as I run sequential so that it's nearer my body and I can just shove the lever instead of having to deal with having to reach for it and everything which is surprisingly painful :P

Back