FRL~ToCA12 - Ninners, Furinkazen, FAS, Volvo, Champions!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,131 comments
  • 176,246 views

At least unlike a few towards end of last season I don't spam for the sake of it.
 
Game froze in settings FFS got to put the new one back on again before doing what I was going to do...
 
Game froze in settings FFS got to put the new one back on again before doing what I was going to do...

Monza gonna spread out real quick.
 
Because you're the only one who decided on his car 2 hours after the OP was posted without proper testing.

Same cannot be said for the RPM and HSR teams :P
 
Game froze again, at least I put all the settings back on then saved manually (since it doesn't save things you do to your car automatically offline!) before trying to enter a lobby (froze upon clicking open lobby :mad:).
 
So after struggling initially with understeer, bolted a nice setup on which suited my style nicely.
 
Because you're the only one who decided on his car 2 hours after the OP was posted without proper testing.
Don't have to:

Slowline has that annoying deadzone still last time I checked, everything else is a standard car, that leaves the Hyundai.

Plus I'll only show for a couple rounds at most so it's not like I'll be upset that I won't win the championship because my car isn't OP.
 
Don't have to:

Slowline has that annoying deadzone still last time I checked, everything else is a standard car, that leaves the Hyundai.

Plus I'll only show for a couple rounds at most so it's not like I'll be upset that I won't win the championship because my car isn't OP.

That last bit? :odd:
 
Don't have to:

Slowline has that annoying deadzone still last time I checked, everything else is a standard car, that leaves the Hyundai.

Plus I'll only show for a couple rounds at most so it's not like I'll be upset that I won't win the championship because my car isn't OP.
The Megane is premium but I know what your opinion is on that...
 
Fastest lap so far is a 1:50.757 in the Megane on stock settings. @AudiMan2011 is apparently running his car with a setup but is still back in 52.2s...

I managed to get down to the low 51s with some tweakage at Monza. Also been running low-mid 48s at Brands Indy.
 
This is the GT6 forum ;)
I meant the part where you can get 30 likes just for posting an it's happening gif. :)

Edit: no Rofl, not the drag forum, they don't know what the like button does.
 
He means the sh:censored:tty part of it.
The part I had a rant about? The section's abysmal. I should link it in my sig to be fair.
 
I meant the part where you can get 30 likes just for posting an it's happening gif. :)

Edit: no Rofl, not the drag forum, they don't know what the like button does.
Summarized:

*maintenence*

*insert it's happening gif.*

*gains 20 likes*

*no update the next day*
 
Summarized:

*maintenence*

*insert it's happening gif.*

*gains 20 likes*

*no update the next day*
*predict course maker*

*tag Whistle Snap*

*ask whistle snap for his source*
 
*Random new guy makes thread complaining about GT6*

*Post liked by VBR and Toko*
 
Slowline has that annoying deadzone still last time I checked

It's a different Nissan than previously used fairly sure.

Also on the wheel size thing I never listened and didn't +2 all my test cars :sly:.
 
Back