FRL~ToCA13 - CONGRATULATION NINNERS, 3-TIME ToCA CHAMPION!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,889 comments

Take a race off the calendar and move subsequent events up a week?

• Yes, take out Nurburgring!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possible ToCA 13 Citroen Paint Job

16256924108_cf8aea0bee_b.jpg

Last edited:
I should have mentioned this much earlier. Okay, it was brought up by @Yeratel84, there is a typo on the Audi's spec sheet. I followed all instructions, but I'm at 504 PP with 360 HP.

@Furinkazen, found another mistake in OP... on list of previous winners, for ToCA10, you listed Honda as Makes champion, yet Ford beat Honda by 25 points (705 v 680).

Also found out while adding the points myself where you you got it wrong. You have @raceorama123432 listed as a Honda driver on Overall table, but he only switched from Range Rover after R15 (Spa), which means all his points from that season counted for Range Rover, given he was disqualified from next two meetings results when we found out he had an illegal part installed (by mistake), and missed final meeting altogether...

@Furinkazen, found another mistake in OP... on list of previous winners, for ToCA10, you listed Honda as Makes champion, yet Ford beat Honda by 25 points (705 v 680).

Also found out while adding the points myself where you you got it wrong. You have @raceorama123432 listed as a Honda driver on Overall table, but he only switched from Range Rover after R15 (Spa), which means all his points from that season counted for Range Rover, given he was disqualified from next two meetings results when we found out he had an illegal part installed (by mistake), and missed final meeting altogether...
But Furi never makes mistakes!

(see what I did there?)

Yeratel.....a guy with far too much time on his hands.

Spec tweaks likely for Audi, Honda.
Audi has scary amounts of apex to exit pickup, the Honda (even though it's my own car) may just be a tenth or two out of kilter with the other FF's.

It'll all become a lot clearer come this Sunday hopefully.

Back