FRL~ToCA13 - CONGRATULATION NINNERS, 3-TIME ToCA CHAMPION!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,889 comments

Take a race off the calendar and move subsequent events up a week?

• Yes, take out Nurburgring!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the final tonight, at last. What Have been your season highs and lows?
High: Race 2 At Nurburgring GP/F where I was fearing getting swamped by the field but kept it together for what probably is a career-best finish in a FRL ToCA race.

Low: Being burnt out of a home to do my simracing losing my PS3 controllers, keyboard and monitor in the process. I still have the system though, but it'll take time to get everything back together. :(

High: Race 2 At Nurburgring GP/F where I was fearing getting swamped by the field but kept it together for what probably is a career-best finish in a FRL ToCA race.

Low: Being burnt out of a home to do my simracing losing my PS3 controllers, keyboard and monitor in the process. I still have the system though, but it'll take time to get everything back together. :(

Oh no :( , so how is your house?

Oh no :( , so how is your house?
It was a total loss. They're tearing it down along with the other houses that were burnt or severly damaged. :(

And here I was looking forward to having a go at sending off the WSC in style too.:(

It was a total loss. They're tearing it down along with the other houses that were burnt or severly damaged. :(

And here I was looking forward to having a go at sending off the WSC in style too.:(

Oh my 🤬

So where you living now?

Right now, I'm in a hotel near a mall in the suburbs.

Will try to get in touch with the local Red Cross tomorrow.

Hope things work out @CAMikaze . Keep us posted.

Final overall standings. Only stewarding was a +10 second penalty for @LancerEvo7 in Race #3 for a crash with me, dropping him from 2nd to 3rd.

upload_2015-5-10_21-25-14.png

Argh. Thoughts with you Cami, good thing you're safe.

If Furi's not winning the BoP is terrible, if he is it's fine. See ToCA12, WSC IX.

ToCA12's BoP was indeed slightly skewed... to see RWD cars only being able to match Volvo's pace at Nurb GP/D, where they should've had creamed the field, kinda confirms it. (Hit's himself on side of the head for not letting bygones be bygones)

ToCA12's BoP was indeed slightly skewed... to see RWD cars only being able to match Volvo's pace at Nurb GP/D, where they should've had creamed the field, kinda confirms it. (Hit's himself on side of the head for not letting bygones be bygones)
Brands RWDs were quickest.

Back