FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
  • 63,283 views
Points system revision.
unknown.png


Summary of the season's championships, including a new "Manufacturer Teams" championship.
unknown.png


Season session times.
unknown.png
 
Last edited:
Points system revision.
unknown.png


Summary of the season's championships, including a new "Manufacturer Teams" championship.
unknown.png


Season session times.
unknown.png

:eek: A new points system?
 
The guy who finishes 17th in a 16 car race will be happy about these changes.
No he won't, before he would've gotten more points than if he finished 16th.
 
The people have spoken!! That makes a lot more sense

Also, holy variable schedule times. There's a 7 hour break between R1 and R2 at Brands Indy?
 
I'll have visitors this Friday so, most likely, I'm out.
 
The people have spoken!! That makes a lot more sense

Also, holy variable schedule times. There's a 7 hour break between R1 and R2 at Brands Indy?
Read the note about in game times...
 
Read the note about in game times...
No like it's going from morning straight into late evening. If only you could randomly make it rain
 
Atenza Gr4 in TocA 16 confirmed
It's been tested but is way too OP on standing starts to even attempt to shoehorn it in.
 
Instantly FAS team car confirmed

You know it

I'll wait till rain is reintroduced guys. Nothing fishy to see here at all.
 
I'll wait till rain is reintroduced guys. Nothing fishy to see here at all.
"OMGGGGGZZZ SPA AND RAIN MUST HAVVVEEEEE" - this forum now that Le Mans was added.

Weather did add some fun to the series. Rain is a good equalizer
 
Rain is a good equalizer
It let people who were average at best get free wins while good drivers in FFs got screwed. It was bull:censored:.
 
It let people who were average at best get free wins while good drivers in FFs got screwed. It was bull:censored:.
A chance for rain was why I'd always use any available 4wd car in gt5/6 online, and would prefer a grippy car to one with a high top speed. I'd always max the downforce too. I think i only used an ff car if there were no other options.

I remember a wsc race at silverstone where it rained in the last hour and I lost to furi by 1 second. The timing of the rain fit in with his pit strategy, and i dropped behind. The ford was much faster than the jag in the rain (5 seconds or so) due to being the better handling car, but i changed my racing line for the wet and furi stayed on the normal line for when it's dry, letting me slowly catch him. I think i needed 1 more lap to pass.
 
It let people who were average at best get free wins while good drivers in FFs got screwed. It was bull:censored:.
Except your rear wheel drive hyundai... and Yera's civic lol
 
Quote me on this even 10 seasons down the line guys but:

4WD & Wet weather races will never be in the same season again.
 
BoP now officially locked. No revisions until after Dragon Trail Seaside.
 
Does anyone want to run a lobby later? I'm looking to get in some early practice for brands
 
Does anyone want to run a lobby later? I'm looking to get in some early practice for brands
Depends on how much later. I don't get off of work for another 6 or so hours, but I might be able to
 
Room up around 4 and a half hours from now.
 
Back