FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
  • 63,304 views
What are the times of everybody ? Liking the reverse lay-out so far ?
 
Last edited:
What are the times of everybody ? Liking the reverse lay-out so far ?
I think 48's, expect low 47's from the quickest guys, and a low 49 perhaps to be barely enough for Q2.
 
Good possibility I'm going to miss this evenings race. Sorry Alex.
 
Think I’ll aim to take part this coming weekend
 
Last edited:
Oh man seriously ? Thats why there is no room open. All day prepared for this and asking about times ... being next week lol

:banghead:
 
Same here. Thought we were racing tonight

Would of been good as well with it pouring outside and the Mrs going out on a Saturday evening haha.
 
~whistles~

unknown.png
 
Impressive, since there aren't any corners to cut at Maggiore.

That was because I went off overtaking him for the lead anyway.
 
Says the person who hasn't won for more than 4 full seasons. :p :lol:
5 full seasons actually. 7 if we're considering whether he won it on merit or not.
 
5 full seasons actually. 7 if we're considering whether he won it on merit or not.

Hey, least I have never had a win taken off me ;) :sly:
 
I never knew you could mistake Lancer for Furi.

I was referring to Furi.
We are both at most #2 drivers in our own teams in all honesty, in Lancer's case #3.
 
Congratulations, you cannot read. :lol:

I can read fine, I just chose not to and assumed he was replying to Lancer for some reason.

When was the last time you won a race that wasn’t given to you?
 
I can read fine, I just chose not to and assumed he was replying to Lancer for some reason.

When was the last time you won a race that wasn’t given to you?
Clios, although you can argue Nin gave that one to him by divebombing me at the chicane every other lap to keep me from catching Furi.

Before that, S7 I think? You'd know better than me.
 
Clios, although you can argue Nin gave that one to him by divebombing me at the chicane every other lap to keep me from catching Furi.

Before that, S7 I think? You'd know better than me.

Nah he was "banned" :P
 
Clios, although you can argue Nin gave that one to him by divebombing me at the chicane every other lap to keep me from catching Furi.

Before that, S7 I think? You'd know better than me.

S7 I gave him a win.
 
Nah he was "banned" :p
I'm not sure whether you mean Spurg or Nin by 'he,' but Spurg's "ban" was from S8 until you needed a backup driver, and Nin's ban was the race before the Clio one I mentioned iirc. Either way, good job padding your post count with irrelevant drivel. You'll catch Famine again in no time at that rate.
S7 I gave him a win.
Then it's been longer than that.
 
Probably tomorrow night i'm going to open an FRL fun race room, combos and cars decided by race winner, track decided by me. We did this a fair bit on GT5 and GT6 and it was a blast, so let's give it a go again.
 
Back