FRL - ToCA16: Ninners, LancerEvo7, ECM, Hyundai CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 204 comments
WEEK #1: BLUE MOON BAY RACE RESULTS
20191103142716.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS:

A reminder Top 12 are locked in and do not need to attend Q1. Drivers below 12th do so.

Success Ballast is now in play and the following drivers have new car weights for all sessions of this weekend at Brands Hatch Indy:
@cnd01 106% (+41kg)
@Ninners 105% (+27kg)
@LancerEvo7 103% (14kg)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
My name is missing from the Q results

I'll be signing up as a reserve.
VLX_CrazyJohn, 25, Peugeot, VLX eSports

Welcome back. If you're racing tonight it is Brands Indy... 4 Q spots. Peugeot also have a manufacturer team spot open.

Welcome back. If you're racing tonight it is Brands Indy... 4 Q spots. Peugeot also have a manufacturer team spot open.
I might as well race. I'm not sure if I'll be there in time for pre-Q though.

This week may be a disaster for me, literally zero practice. Doing update now, I'll be in when it's done.

If your going to have a race meeting where the three races are at the same time, FFS DON'T have the practice at a different time whereby we set our cars up then find out they run like **** at the new time.

Not Impressed.

And don't quote OP Furi.

If your going to have a race meeting where the three races are at the same time, FFS DON'T have the practice at a different time whereby we set our cars up then find out they run like **** at the new time.

Not Impressed.

And don't quote OP Furi.

Read the OP.

At least I got a 3rd out of tonight's racing, it probably took me until halfway through the 1st race to get into a rhythm. Even then I made a couple of dumb mistakes, but hey, at least I still avoid pre-Q next time.

The story of today's races:

Get caught up in a off-track moment or drive into a massive cluster:censored:.
Clawed back like a mother:censored: for a well earned mid-pack finish.

Happy with two wins, but it was disappointing to get caught up in the accidents of others in race 3 after such a good first lap and a great car but nonetheless a good points weekend. @raceorama123432 was definitely the widest VW out there.
Drove that second half of the race looking backwards most of the time :lol: thanks for not just barging past 👍

2 podiums and a top-10 would make for a great weekend, but just can't get over the way I was robbed of a win in R3...

Last edited:
Drove that second half of the race looking backwards most of the time :lol: thanks for not just barging past 👍
I just wasn't able to set anything up at Clearways which is where I made the majority of my passes on the FWD cars today. You placed your car well there. Mole being at the head of the pack mean't the slipstream didn't help me out since we both got it so I'd lose a few car lengths which mean't I couldn't try to set up a run to the inside of Druids since I was just a little too far behind.

I just wasn't able to set anything up at Clearways which is where I made the majority of my passes on the FWD cars today. You placed your car well there. Mole being at the head of the pack mean't the slipstream didn't help me out since we both got it so I'd lose a few car lengths which mean't I couldn't try to set up a run to the inside of Druids since I was just a little too far behind.
That was my plan, I knew you were strong there from R2 so just tried to make your job as hard as possible. Shame about the contact info Paddock, I hate how the tiniest bit of contact can push a car wide in Gran Turismo, I thought we were about to do paddock 2 wide! Shame about the ending I guess. Was hoping to take advantage of Moles tyres at the end.

That was my plan, I knew you were strong there from R2 so just tried to make your job as hard as possible. Shame about the contact info Paddock, I hate how the tiniest bit of contact can push a car wide in Gran Turismo, I thought we were about to do paddock 2 wide! Shame about the ending I guess. Was hoping to take advantage of Moles tyres at the end.
Paddock was on me tbh. I ran too tight to the apex and bounced wide off your car.

Dissapointed with Q. Another two tenths was row one or two and optimal had me at that easy.

Race 1, me and @GTPorsche pulled away 4th and 5th then I dropped it exit clearways. Ouch.

Race 2, survived.

Race 3, totally 🤬 by @Ninners after one my teamates tagged him.

Missed pts in a big way. Bitterly dissapointed.

I was hoping to end up 4th in points to get rid of my ballast and failed spectacularly at said goal.

Race 3, totally 🤬 by @Ninners after one my teamates tagged him.
One of those touches where lag amplifies it tenfold unfortunately. I had that in race 2 as well with you. I'll post my POV soon.

EDIT:

Last edited:
One of those touches where lag amplifies it tenfold unfortunately. I had that in race 2 as well with you. I'll post my POV soon.
Yeah I know it was mate.

@Foxed conditions do not equal a half second difference.

Fun few races and happy with my race 2 + 3 results.. Peugeot is pretty "ok" over a single lap, and don't think Brands Indy suits it, but over a race distance it becomes pretty appalling in the last few laps with tyre wear in comparison to the other cars. Made it tough towards the end of races. Good racing with @raceorama123432 in Race 2+3 though, he got the better of me in Race 2 but I held on in Race 3.

Fun few races and happy with my race 2 + 3 results.. Peugeot is pretty "ok" over a single lap, and don't think Brands Indy suits it, but over a race distance it becomes pretty appalling in the last few laps with tyre wear in comparison to the other cars. Made it tough towards the end of races. Good racing with @raceorama123432 in Race 2+3 though, he got the better of me in Race 2 but I held on in Race 3.
Nice to race with you again mate, fun and fair as ever

Race 1 you made maybe what was then start of the season... :lol:

Latest Posts

Back