FRL Tuning Prohibited Corvette C7 Festival GOKARTMAN WINS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 43 comments
  • 6,401 views

What should fuel use and tyre wear be at?

  • Normal.

    Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Fast.

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Fastest.

    Votes: 1 6.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
Banner1copy_zpsc7a211f5.gif


Welcome to a celebration of the newest seventh-generation model of an american legend Sportscar, the Corvette C7!

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!~

~Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens for practise. 7:45pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 8pm Race begins.~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is Light~

~Mics are ON~

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.~

~Draft is Weak~

~Allowed cars are the CORVETTE C7 PROTOTYPE, and CORVETTE C7 FINAL PROTOTYPE.

~Tuning prohibited~

~Tyres are set to SPORTS HARDS~

~Race length 43 laps, 100 miles @ Special Stage Route 5 Reverse~

~Entry lists:~

Furinkazen (C7 FINAL)
Akmuq
DaxCobra
Conbon14

Chrisjohnson93
Yeratel (FINAL PROTOTYPE)
FlyingFox (FINAL PROTOTYPE)
Michelin

JoeTruckV8

​
 
Last edited:
Finally, a Furi event with proper tyres. I'm in.:)
 
Wait...


Furi..

Sports Hards...

Furi... Sports Hards....

Furi....

*exits thread*

*Re enters*

Furi,

Sports Hards.

....

...

.....

url


I'm in.
 
👍:)yeah ill give it a go
 
I'm in with a C7 Final Prototype
 
I'm In - CORVETTE C7 FINAL PROTOTYPE.

But still cannot get to the store to download it
 
Last edited:
Probably in, not sure for now.
 
Hey does this car only come in one colour, and your unable to paint it?
 
Ahh well I got the silver one
 
Ahh well I got the silver one

You can buy the red one from the NCD once the DLC has been purchased. The wrapped up prototype is also allowed ;)
 
You can buy the red one from the NCD once the DLC has been purchased. The wrapped up prototype is also allowed ;)

You know I'm not going to drive the bed sheet LOL
 
Edit actually I haven't got time. Sorry.
 
Last edited:
Sign me up, I think I can make this. I have to tell my boss I'll be late on Monday tho! :nervous:👍

Oops never-mind I thought it was a Monday. My daughter will be here that day, no Ps3!
 
Entry list updated. Seems we will have normal tyre wear from looks of things.
 
i'll go with the final prototype
 
Sorry im going karting. I wont make it.:-(
 
Get this advertised on TOCA Alex and get others in here!
 
Done. Should be pretty fine, even if w head only 8 people in.

A FULLY modded Corvette ZR1 RM in colours of your choice is the winners choice!
 
only 9 entries so far
 
I'm in. Ill take the final prototype.
 
Done. Should be pretty fine, even if w head only 8 people in.

A FULLY modded Corvette ZR1 RM in colours of your choice is the winners choice!

That makes perfect sense :boggled:

*A FULLY modded Corvette ZR1 RM in colours of your choice is the winners' reward*

Would love to but my download for this month is running out :( 👎

Hopefully more events like this in the near future as would love to do a ToCA and friends related 1 make race 👍


Good Luck to all entries 👍 :)
 
just realized that i can't make it on sunday
 
I'd like to give this a shot 👍. I'll use the Final prototype. Also is it me or do you even have time to make the corner when you exit the pits? :yuck:
 
May I suggest, to keep it close racing, that you limit the room to 529PP?
This is the exact PP the car has at 0 km and with a oil change...
 
Raceday, still got a few spots left, welcome to RPH and VWSLC as well. 👍
 
Forgot about this. Looks like another DaxCobra "Arrive and Drive" special.
 
Forgot about this. Looks like another DaxCobra "Arrive and Drive" special.

Hahaha still spots open chaps, WSC test follows as well in same room :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back