FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
Furi Race Leagues (FRL) present..

mainl.gif

Season 1 of World Sportscar Masters was an epic battle between some of the finest cars ever made. WSM returns for a second season bigger and better. Drivers will have to battle not just their beastly motors but longer distances, changing weather and a secondary class of cars!

standingsupdate.png

standings3.png

Drivers are "classified" if they complete 50% race distance.

rulesregs.gif

Room / Lobby Information.
~All races are held in my own private lounge, make sure “Furinkazen” is on your friends list or you cannot race!!!

~Race Quality will be standard, microphones will be optional at low quality.

~Room opens at 6:45pm GMT, Qualification until 7:30pm GMT. (May be longer for certain races)

~No-one may touch room settings without my permission.

~Damage is FULL, Grip Reduction is REAL, Draft is WEAK, and Boost is OFF.

Car Information.

Class C1 – Ferrari 330 P4
The Ferrari may have much less power than it’s opponents, but it is also much lighter. It’s incredibly fast on straights and in corners a tricky car to control. However when in full flow, the Ferrari is unbeatable. This is pure Italian engineering excellence, under one of the most curvaceous bodyshells of all time.

Class C1 – Ford MK.IV
The Mk.IV is the 4th generation of the Ford GT40. It is the heaviest car topping the scales at a 1000kg, but packs around 500hp. The Ford is not the fastest in a straight line, but has tremendous brakes, predictable handling, and is kind to its tyres. This ensures that what the car loses over a single lap, it gains over a long endurance stint.

Class C1 – Jaguar XJ13
The Jaguar is an incredible car. It’s powerful V12 engine and sleek bodyshell ensure that it gives the Ferrari a run down the straights. Handling is sharp, but the big cat has a wild bite if you push it or stress it. Overall it is an incredible package, but certainly a car you have to treat carefully. Otherwise it will bite you. Hard. Also there is a special “Chromeline” edition that is eligible.

Class C2 – Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
The second new class of WSM welcomes this little Italian stallion. Capable of over 150mph and boasting incredible handling, The Alfa Romeo is the car of Class C2. This is a fun car and despite it’s enormous power deficit a skilled driver could pick off more powerful cars in poor weather conditions... But time will tell in Class C2, the Alfa Romeo Challenge.

~UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE ANY EXTRA PARTS ALLOWED TO THE CAR! WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE CAR WHEN YOU GET IT IS WHAT YOU KEEP! NO EXTRA TURBO'S OR PARTS OR YOU WILL DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED!

raceinfo.gif

Race Information.
~All races will have 1 pace lap, where cars will divide into two groups. CLASS C1 cars will go in one group, CLASS C2 cars in a smaller group approximately 5 seconds behind from the back of the C1 cars. Pace speed and points where you begin racing will be covered in track details. For more information check each race’s details below.

~Quitting is NOT allowed. These are long races. Everyone runs into trouble at some point. If you have to go or something happens... pull up in a safe place out of the way and get back going... This is a Le Mans-style series... be running at the flag and you will be classified as a finisher.

~We use a 12-9-6-5-4-3-2-1 pts system. All races count towards your score.

~Damaged off pace cars are expected to stay out the way.

~C2 cars are to hold their line when being lapped. Faster C1 cars have to move around them. Flashing of headlights permitted.

~C1 cars can only use Racing Medium and Hard tyres. C2 Alfa's can only use Sports medium and hard tyres.

~ INTRODUCING C3 - for ANY classic car (up to 1969) over 500pp!

entrylist.gif

CLASS C1
Niop / RFLX_Niop Ferrari
kenkwilinski / Crazy_BASSist_83 Ferrari
??? / ??? Ferrari
Furinkazen / Furinkazen Ford
DaxCobra / DaxCobra Ford
mattymc1996 / mattymc1996 Ford
HSV-010 / GTP_Akmuq Jaguar
Tom / tombrooks97 Jaguar
PNuTButR / jazza96uk Jaguar
gogatrs / gogatrs Ferrari RESERVE
Carbonox / Carbonox Ford RESERVE
Strawman Andy / Strawman Andy Ford RESERVE
??? / cagelee1986 Jaguar RESERVE

CLASS C2 ALFA ROMEO CHALLENGE
~~~ / gokartman Alfa
Randy / GTP_RanhammerAlfa
GT5_X2010 / Golfer199 Alfa
Ellis / ellisnutt Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa
??? / ??? Alfa RESERVE
??? / ??? Alfa RESERVE
??? / ??? Alfa RESERVE

tracklistj.gif

1 ~ Daytona RC 43 Laps / 150 miles 10 MARCH
2 ~ Spa CW (4.352 miles) 24 Laps 17 MARCH
3 ~ Monza NC 40 laps / 150 miles 24 MARCH
4~ Eifellring CW ?? laps / 150 miles 31 MARCH
[B5[/B] ~ Le Mans 2005 NC 36 Laps / 300 miles 7 APRIL

Last edited:
Sign me up, even though nothing has been revealed. :D

Why do you insist on slowly leaking out details on your series over a period of many months/years/decades, it's frustrating :lol:

Why do you insist on slowly leaking out details on your series over a period of many months/years/decades, it's frustrating :lol:

Insert short sentence/1 word answer with 3 full stops at the end.:sly:

Anyway, dibs on Jag, don't want the Alfa anymore.:dopey:

TARGA FLORIO PART 2!!!!!!!!1

Class C1 – Ferrari 330 P4
The Ferrari may have much less power than it’s opponents, but it is also much lighter. It’s incredibly fast on straights and in corners a tricky car to control. However when in full flow, the Ferrari is unbeatable. This is pure Italian engineering excellence, under one of the most curvaceous bodyshells of all time.

circuitdelasarthe2005noc.jpg

eifelcircuit11t.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2005no.jpg

I have none of these cars due to my lost save, don't want the Jag or the Fezza and can't be bothered saving up for the Ford. Looks like I'll be doing some B Speccing and winning myself an Alfa then...

I have none of these cars due to my lost save, don't want the Jag or the Fezza and can't be bothered saving up for the Ford. Looks like I'll be doing some B Speccing and winning myself an Alfa then...

Just as well I have some 1967 tickets ;)

Just as well I have some 1967 tickets ;)

I'm actually unsure which class to race in anyway, I have a feeling I'll be more competitive in the Alfa's.

Did I send you that ticket in December you asked for mate? Pretty sure I did but I can't remember what year it was :dopey:

EDIT: Oh and is the Ferrari on the grass a sign of a rally special stage maybe? ;)

Personally I think in addition to Spa, Monza, Le Mans, Eiffel and the Nurb you should add a Toscana track and dare I say it...Daytona Road :scared:

I mean the Daytona 24 races of the 60's contained the Ford Mk's and the Ferrari prototypes, along with the fact it's an iconic racing venue. So I think it's deserves a spot on the calendar as much as Le Mans does.

I'll have to start duping/grinding the 67' ticket till I get something racible.. :grumpy:

Just hoping Nationwide does not have problems happening at same time as this. This is saturdays as several interested drivers said they could not compete unless it was.

Third_cac78d_1248986.jpg

As if I forgot that...

Looks like I won't be competing either way then :(

Aw man I really wanted to do this as well. I'll see how things pan out, Nationwide may not even be necessary.

Spent 30 minutes doing some laps of 2005 NC on Racing Softs (like I said I would) and my best was 3'28.486. I could probably cut another second/second and a half out of it with a few more laps- I got the line completely wrong through the Porsche Curves and had a bit of a slide through the Dunlop chicane- I know I can't sign up for this but I just thought I'd share. :)

Ford GT MKIV- Racing softs- no aids (no ABS)- stock suspension- stock aero- lengthened gears- 6-3 BB. 👍

I'm Jag, and I'm sure Tom and Sumo would like to keep their car from last season as well.:sly:

Ah I want to enter more than ever. But I just can't. :(

It's odd though that the Ferrari has a higher top speed in game than the Ford. :indiff:

Daytona Road will kick us off 👍, I know people wanted it in S1. Also Suzuka with changeable weather and make sure you have DLC for Spa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back