FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments
  • 35,157 views

What day should we race on?

  • Saturday

    Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 7 31.8%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawman Andy
I agree with Matty

Good track still 👍 just impossible to create it the same but great effort better than what I can do :lol:

Probably the best effort out there. 👍
 
3'28.032

Heavy fuel load + .5 to come out from Indianapolis and Arnage (got them all wrong).

Too tired today. Just had a 2 hour driving lesson and kept making mistakes. Also, I don't like RM tyres on this car, they give you loads of grip then they'll suddenly send you out of the corner backwards. Whereas RH give you a lot more warning.

I'll try again on Thursday to break into the 27s. :)


Had another crack today as I'm not as tired. After 30 mins I came up with a 3'27.633. :D

That's as fast as I'll get with stock aero. I got Mulsanne bang on, but it was scary having to brake that late. :scared:

Next up, Akmuq's 3'29 at 2009. :trouble:
 
Managed succesful pics for Le Mans and Spa 👍
 
I'll probably go with C2 and take the Camaro RM Z28 because it looks bloody amazing 👍

Or if I stay in C1 probably take the Ferrari
 
I'll probably go with C2 and take the Camaro RM Z28 because it looks bloody amazing 👍

Or if I stay in C1 probably take the Ferrari

New thread is expected in about 3 weeks time.
 
when you going to make the new thread for this?
 
He said 'in 3 weeks' about a week ago. So in a fortnight I suppose.

No point making it now as IROC hasn't finished.
 
He said 'in 3 weeks' about a week ago. So in a fortnight I suppose.

No point making it now as IROC hasn't finished.

👍
 
Working on things, just taking my time to make sure it's all set. I may need people for a photoshoot after IROC tomorrow...
 
I need photos tonight after TOCA for Monza NC, at about 9.15 british time.

Oh and 1st May ;)
 
i should be available for the photo shoot, shall i get the 330 P4 out
 
I want a Ferrari yeah.
 
Your first and only teaser of what lies in store :sly:

POSTERDaytonaRoad.gif
 
my guess is a 150 mile race around Daytona Road course

also my Ferrari makes an appearance in the photo 👍
 
Damn, I purposely locked up a couple of times so you could get nice photos, was hoping you'd use that.:P
 
So that's my Ford. :D

And Akmuq (?) in the Challenger.
 
So that's my Ford. :D

And Akmuq (?) in the Challenger.

Your Ford, my #54 Challenger, Akmuq's Camaro, chris's Ferrari. I now have artwork for all race's. 👍
 
Your Ford, my #54 Challenger, Akmuq's Camaro, chris's Ferrari. I now have artwork for all race's. 👍

Ah right. That must have been before I got bored and floored it. :lol:
 
1 final epic surprise and change has been decided on, i've told you 1 lie about a race...
 
1 final epic surprise and change has been decided on, i've told you 1 lie about a race...

I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and say this is for you to benefit from!!

Guys, Furi is keeping the knowledge to himself so he wins!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!
 
I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and say this is for you to benefit from!!

Guys, Furi is keeping the knowledge to himself so he wins!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!

Where do I get one? ;)
 
I make them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back