United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54

WSC8_zps3d83c98e.jpg

THE GRAN TURISMO 5 ERA:
Chapter I - Spurgy (Jaguar) / Niop (Corvette) / Team Ferrari Champions
Chapter II - Spurgy (Ferrari) / Matty (Dodge) / Team Jaguar Champions
Chapter III - JoeOfTheFire (Ford) / SagarisGTB (AC) / Team Ford Champions
Chapter IV - JoeOfTheFire (Jaguar) / SagarisGTB (Corvette) / O'Rama (Alfa) / Team Jaguar Champions
Chapter V - JoeOfTheFire (Jaguar) / Snowcrash (Corvette) / Team Jaguar Champions
Chapter VI - GTPanoz (Ford) / Yeratel (Lamborghini) / Team Ford Champions

THE GRAN TURISMO 6 ERA:
Chapter VII - JoeOfTheFire (Shelby) / Snowcrash (Mercedes) / Team Ford Champions

View attachment 234548

View attachment 234549

View attachment 234550*should say LMC then Spa I know.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-1_19-3-16.png
    upload_2014-7-1_19-3-16.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Room Settings Rules & Regulations

~Races Are Held Sundays in a public lobby hosted by Furinkazen. Please have me added on PSN or you will be kicked on entry if you are not a registered friend.~

~Grip Reduction is set to REAL~

~Damage is HEAVY~

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.~

~Draft is REAL~

~Penalties are off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on NORMAL.~

Race Rules & Sporting Information

~Approximate EVent Timetable will be as follows: 7pm BST Race Room Opens, Free Practise. 7.30pm - Qualifying / 8.0pm Track reset. 8.07pm Race Start.

~All race's barring LE MANS are run with a pace lap. The field paces around at a given speed single file until a call is given over mic to start forming up in a 2x2 formation with at least approximately one and a half to two car lengths between rows. Cars form in ONE group, both classes together. Any cars who did not set a lap are sent to the back of the field regardless of class.

~If a start is not formed in a satisfactory manner then it may called off and another lap will be done under pace speed.~

~The WSC Points system will be as follows *10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1* for class results. If you DC or DNF before the 2/3rds mark of the race distance, then you will get half points for your position. If you do not make 2/3rds distance but are still in a spot to get points, you will receive half points.~

~1 Point is awarded for class pole position.~

~1 Point is awarded for class fastest race lap.~

~At LEAST 1 Pit stop is mandatory during the event.~

~In event of a mass disconnection wiping out the majority of the field, note will be taken of the completed race distance. If the race is over 2/3rd complete then race is called and full points shall be awarded. If race is under 2/3rds complete, it shall be restarted with the amount of laps to go - so if during 56 laps of Monza a DC occurs on lap 26, there will be a restart with 29 to go, with 1 of those laps another warm up lap.~

~Drivers who have DC'd before the Red Flag will be allowed to re start, but only at the amount of laps they have done. For example, if I DC'd lap 11 in the event (having completed 10 laps), then I would be considered 17 laps down at the re-start.~

~In all races, drivers will be classified by laps completed but must be running at race end to be classified a finisher. They also must have a maximum / last final lap time of 250% of class fastest lap. This is to stop people from sitting in the pits for the final 15 minutes, and then coming back out to score points.

~Non finishers will be classified below finishers regardless of laps completed. In a 80 lap race someone who DC's on lap 79 whilst the race was still going on would be classified below a GT-O who has completed 63 laps.

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~

~You are generally NOT allowed to swap cars during the course of the season in class. However it is fine to show up in a GT-P one race, and GT-O car another.~

~Mics are on for drivers to talk and relay information to one another~

Right, working on the current entry. 12 full time in already as far as I Know, PM recipients :)

This is going to be genuinely epic. Servers are more stable, total spec overhaul in GT-O. GT-P much more even. Timed and Lap races. This will be an incredible Road To Le Mans.

EDIT Now in OP​

Last edited:
Shelby for GTP seeing as I really can't be bothered with grinding to buy all of them. Part time as it's likely I'll miss a round at some point.

It didn't occur to me last season and maybe someone (or even I) mentioned this but isn't the Shelby Daytona a "GT" car and never raced under a prototype class?

It didn't occur to me last season and maybe someone (or even I) mentioned this but isn't the Shelby Daytona a "GT" car and never raced under a prototype class?

Yes but GT6 decided "Hey we'll give this thing bagfuls of downforce so we can't compare it to the GT40 Mk 1 Road car!"

Interested in entering, you may as well add my name to the list :)

Are you allowed to change between classes for different races? So for example can you do Monza in a GT-P then Silverstone in a GT-O?

Interested in entering, you may as well add my name to the list :)

Are you allowed to change between classes for different races? So for example can you do Monza in a GT-P then Silverstone in a GT-O?

Yeah, as long as you don't switch cars per class (so 1 race in a 330P4, 1 in a GT-O, then 1 in a XJ13 for instance). Also trying to push for GTO drivers, GTP looks pretty damn full. Updating entry.

Specced up the cars I currently have. C2 needs the power limiter to get down to 335bhp. The 250GT needs the power limiter and ballast to get to the right power and weight, but the pp value is wrong by 5 (493pp in game, 488pp on the spec sheet).

Specced up the cars I currently have. C2 needs the power limiter to get down to 335bhp. The 250GT needs the power limiter and ballast to get to the right power and weight, but the pp value is wrong by 5 (493pp in game, 488pp on the spec sheet).

Interesting, @snowgt you sent me specs, is it me or you who got things wrong?

Interesting, @snowgt you sent me specs, is it me or you who got things wrong?

A little bit of both.

The C2 needs the PL to get to 335hp. I did not mention that in the specs I sent you.

The specs for the 250GT are wrong in the OP. It's supposed to be Engine Stage 1 & no Intake Tuning. Shouldn't need PL. So it should be...

Ferrari 250 GT berlinetta passo corto: Engine S1, Isometric Exhaust, ECU, Weight S1
339hp, 892kg, 488PP

A little bit of both.

The C2 needs the PL to get to 335hp. I did not mention that in the specs I sent you.

The specs for the 250GT are wrong in the OP. It's supposed to be Engine Stage 1 & no Intake Tuning. Shouldn't need PL. So it should be...

Ferrari 250 GT berlinetta passo corto: Engine S1, Isometric Exhaust, ECU, Weight S1
339hp, 892kg, 488PP

Thanks, will update.

Back