FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments
  • 106,371 views

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Any 250 GT Berlinetta's left?

I could hopefully do a full season, if there is space in GT-O?
 
Any 250 GT Berlinetta's left?

I could hopefully do a full season, if there is space in GT-O?

After GT-O entries. 250 GTO drivers where are ya :p
 
Is that my Jag in the OP? Because if it is I need to find a new paint color... it was supposed to be bright red! :grumpy:
 
Is that my Jag in the OP? Because if it is I need to find a new paint color... it was supposed to be bright red! :grumpy:

Plux's XJ13 and your E Type :)
 
I thought it was bright red but apparently not! I'll have to keep looking for the brightest red as that's too orange.
Try Rosso Scuderia from a Ferrari, that's the brightest one I own.
 
Ferrari 250 GT for now. I'll let you know if I decide to use the 250 GTO once I get it.
 
Ferrari 250 GT for now. I'll let you know if I decide to use the 250 GTO once I get it.

Pretty sure 250's taken...
 
I'm in for next season, not sure on which class, depends on other entries, will have to get a few GT-O cars specced up to compare to each other since the Corvette I drove to class victory at Spa was taken out
 
upload_2014-7-2_10-29-22.png


@gtpanoz @jammy21 @Pluxtheduck @rustyMercedes @DrifterJoe @Ninners @R0ssingt0n @snowgt @Yeratel84 @FlyingFox @Downhill Dino @raceorama123432 @Siggers @Roflwaffle @MatheusBond @RyanRacer

Current entry :)
 
Got to do some testing in the Fezza but teaming up with @DrifterJoe would be great to do again (cough memories of Titanium Jaguars...)
 
After GT-O entries. 250 GTO drivers where are ya :p

Since I spent the money and I only took the 300SL last season, because Yera had taken a 250GT, I'll be in a GTO this season. ;)

Drivers beware though! It's the slowest car on the straights.
 
Since I spent the money and I only took the 300SL last season, because Yera had taken a 250GT, I'll be in a GTO this season. ;)

Drivers beware though! It's the slowest car on the straights.

Ferrari invasion :scared: - painting the car at all?
 
Ferrari invasion :scared: - painting the car at all?

Oh? Is it even paintable?

I was thinking of enetering a works-effort in the default red, but maybe I find something better before season starts. ;)
 
Oh? Is it even paintable?

I was thinking of enetering a works-effort in the default red, but maybe I find something better before season starts. ;)

@Downhill Dino appears in effect your teammate :sly:
 
Oh... I have been considering the GTO since it's been annouced, more so after reading that it's the slowest in the straights, which probably means it must be the best handling-wise, something I always favour, but apparently I might be too late...

EDIT: Aso I finally broke the 20m mark, which I would gladly spend on this car, so Furi please clarify if I still have a chance of driving it or not so I don't spend it for nothing...
 
I'm still weighing up whether I should give this a shot or not. Historic racing has always been a big part of my life, so I'm tempted...
 
Oh... I have been considering the GTO since it's been annouced, more so after reading that it's the slowest in the straights, which probably means it must be the best handling-wise, something I always favour, but apparently I might be too late...

EDIT: Aso I finally broke the 20m mark, which I would gladly spend on this car, so Furi please clarify if I still have a chance of driving it or not so I don't spend it for nothing...

Snow and Daiba are in it.
 
hsv
I'm still weighing up whether I should give this a shot or not. Historic racing has always been a big part of my life, so I'm tempted...
Historic Racing petty much is my life. It's my job, and its my hobby and has been since I was two weeks old :p
 
You're the one who allowed this Italian invasion! :p
 
Back