FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in for next season, not sure on which class, depends on other entries, will have to get a few GT-O cars specced up to compare to each other since the Corvette I drove to class victory at Spa was taken out

upload_2014-7-2_10-29-22.png

@gtpanoz @jammy21 @Pluxtheduck @rustyMercedes @DrifterJoe @Ninners @R0ssingt0n @snowgt @Yeratel84 @FlyingFox @Downhill Dino @raceorama123432 @Siggers @Roflwaffle @MatheusBond @RyanRacer

Current entry :)

After GT-O entries. 250 GTO drivers where are ya :P

Since I spent the money and I only took the 300SL last season, because Yera had taken a 250GT, I'll be in a GTO this season. ;)

Drivers beware though! It's the slowest car on the straights.

Since I spent the money and I only took the 300SL last season, because Yera had taken a 250GT, I'll be in a GTO this season. ;)

Drivers beware though! It's the slowest car on the straights.

Ferrari invasion :scared: - painting the car at all?

Oh... I have been considering the GTO since it's been annouced, more so after reading that it's the slowest in the straights, which probably means it must be the best handling-wise, something I always favour, but apparently I might be too late...

EDIT: Aso I finally broke the 20m mark, which I would gladly spend on this car, so Furi please clarify if I still have a chance of driving it or not so I don't spend it for nothing...

I'm still weighing up whether I should give this a shot or not. Historic racing has always been a big part of my life, so I'm tempted...

Oh... I have been considering the GTO since it's been annouced, more so after reading that it's the slowest in the straights, which probably means it must be the best handling-wise, something I always favour, but apparently I might be too late...

EDIT: Aso I finally broke the 20m mark, which I would gladly spend on this car, so Furi please clarify if I still have a chance of driving it or not so I don't spend it for nothing...

Snow and Daiba are in it.

hsv
I'm still weighing up whether I should give this a shot or not. Historic racing has always been a big part of my life, so I'm tempted...
Historic Racing petty much is my life. It's my job, and its my hobby and has been since I was two weeks old :P

Back