FRL - WSC X - THE 12th LE MANS CLASSIC TO FILO & ANDIL; THE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO JAMMY & SNOWGT!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,681 comments
HUNADIERES GRAND PRIX ENTRY LIST: V1

GT-P (7 Entries)

#1 FORD MK IV @LancerEvo7
#12 JAGUAR XJ13 @Yeratel84
#15 FORD MK IV @Panoz
#21 FERRARI 330P4 @jammy21
#54 FORD MK IV @Furinkazen
#77 FERRARI 330P4 @Andil
#93 JAGUAR XJ13 @chrisjohnson93

GT-O (9 entries)
#2 SHELBY COBRA @raceorama123432
#10 ALPINE A110 @hsv
#11 CORVETTE C3C @Ettick
#16 FERRARI 250GTO @Roflwaffle
#20 SHELBY COBRA @smuffyatfcp
#56 CORVETTE C3C @Carbonox
#72 SHELBY COBRA @snowgt
#78 PLYMOUTH CUDA @gokartman78
#85 CORVETTE C3C @FlyingFox

RESERVE
#24 ALPINE A110 @Mikey24 GT-O
#45 FERRARI 250GTO @Mike458 GT-O
#84 FERRARI 250GTO @DK GT-O

No GTO-PRO/AM splits, just a unified GT-O.

Sorry for messing up the lobby or whatever I did. Thought that there would be a race today and thought I would have to start it or something. :lol:

Sorry for messing up the lobby or whatever I did. Thought that there would be a race today and thought I would have to start it or something. :lol:

You're a lamp :P

110 miles on my new chassis today. Happy with a 43.5 at Daytona and certainly feeling very relaxed and comfortable behind the wheel.

I think I did a 2:02, with my pace around 2:04-2:05.

New FRL Community Club Picture material I think, thoughts?
Daytona Road Course.jpg

Me, @jammy21 and @chrisjohnson93 - representing the WSC big 3 GT-P makes.
Daytona Road Course_1.jpg

@Roflwaffle with yet another paint job on his Ferrari and @Panoz and @smuffyatfcp with two classes of american muscle.
Daytona Road Course_2.jpg

@Ettick @Carbonox @FlyingFox VETTE VETTE VETTE!
Daytona Road Course_3.jpg

@Mikey24 bringing an Alpine to the party whilst the lost @raceorama123432 looks for his "Cobro".
Daytona Road Course_4.jpg

I'm going to catch flak for this, but the Corvettes look horrible with the bare carbon hood. This is the World Sportscar Championship, not the World Rice Championship.

I'm going to catch flak for this, but the Corvettes look horrible with the bare carbon hood. This is the World Sportscar Championship, not the World Rice Championship.

I actually think it's the first classic with the Corvette I have seen where it is acceptable. Otherwise I am 100% with you on that.

I actually think it's the first classic with the Corvette I have seen where it is acceptable. Otherwise I am 100% with you on that.

I may change mine too a painted hood to tell Carbonox and myself apart. I like the carbon hood look though.

Back