Front tire gripp, steering sharper turns?

• Thread starter Zenon88
  • 3 comments
Sweden
Sweden
I like the most things in ac, but I dont like the grip of the front tiers on the cars, it only goes straigt forward in the sharper turns whene i dont drift, and just driving arount, and the resonse to steering is terrible!
I play, Richard burns rally. Dirt rally, Dirt 3, Grid Autosport, Automobilista, Need for speed shift, Next car game "Wrechfest" Sebastien loab rally, Wrc 4-6, Flatout Uc.
And have never feelt something near Ac. I only want to use ac to drift, so is it some mod out there that fixes the bad response to steering in turns? I play on pc with Logitech g27.
Ore mod that makes better grip in front tire?
I want to play the game, it is so many drift tracks and cars to download.
I dont drive to fast, that is not the problem!
Plz help!

I like the most things in ac, but I dont like the grip of the front tiers on the cars, it only goes straigt forward in the sharper turns whene i dont drift, and just driving arount, and the resonse to steering is terrible!
I play, Richard burns rally. Dirt rally, Dirt 3, Grid Autosport, Automobilista, Need for speed shift, Next car game "Wrechfest" Sebastien loab rally, Wrc 4-6, Flatout Uc.
And have never feelt something near Ac. I only want to use ac to drift, so is it some mod out there that fixes the bad response to steering in turns? I play on pc with Logitech g27.
Ore mod that makes better grip in front tire?
I want to play the game, it is so many drift tracks and cars to download.
I dont drive to fast, that is not the problem!
Plz help!

I have the Gold medal for all the Drift events in this game on PS4. These videos helped me immensely from this thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-setups-for-gold-achievements-special-events.349699/

see this video the setups are at the end.

There is no problem once you get the setups right and have some practice.

I am no drifter and couldn't do it at all before this game but now I rather like it :-)

Enjoy.

Back