Frustration!!!

• Thread starter 911_gt3_rs
  • 38 comments
kamakazi13
all you people throwing controllers, stearing wheels ,dummies etc need to chill out i was able to complete this test with gold on the third time of asking what you need to do is get into a rythm just inside the cars limit and just keep pluging away before you know it you will be just starting lap 9 with first place just in front of you take it easy get past him collect the gold medal and give yourself a pat on the back

I cant stand it when poeple get pissed off and throw things. Punch a pillow for gods sake.

i´m doing this test about once or twice a day now, just for fun.
like flinx, i (normally) catch the gt-one at the of lap 7 and then i tend to lose concentration. but this is for sure the best license test ever in a GT game. LUV IT!!!

The Maclaren F1 rite? That test was a breeze. Actually, and comparatively. The Evo test is much harder. Just relax, people. And while we're all going on about how either great or bad our PS2s are, I'd just like to say Ive only ever had one lockup, and thats it. The fans are a bit noisy (given its a mk1) but they're not as bad as PC fans!!

The Mclaren test comes with ease if you have played the game as i Have.
I have not progressed to the next lesson until gold time is achieved, it helps you to learn the intricacies of the handling, and lets you find where the speed comes from, if you just progress after passing bronze, you havent really learned anything from most of the lessons, as you never have to be anywhere near the limits to achieve bronze.

The MR Evo test Didnt pose any problems either golded on second drive, you just have to remeber its Mid Rear weight bias, so you have to modify your approach, and braking style, to get the back moving round as you turn in, otherwise youll understeer, a little feint-motion will help.

However Is it just me, I Had real problems getting gold with the XANAVI Skyline test.

Frustration for me was the coffee breaks, just medalled those couldnt be arsed to gold them.

Anyway all golded lessons now, time to start over And see just how much I can beat the gold times and compare with the GT.de (mostly around the late 30s already on most tests).
PS do you have to Upload replay saves to post times there, as i dont have an Xport or similar.

^ if your times are not extremely faster than the top times they shouldnt ask for replays, you might be asked to send in your MC for verification tho.

Ok maybe ill send in my times.
Not expecting to top the lists at all, just be as close as possible.
Still have no idea how to get nearly 10 seconds up on gold with the Takarta NSX at New York like ARWIN, am at only just over 2 seconds in front of gold here.

Back