FS: My Gran Turismo CollectionFor Sale 

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 61 comments
I hope those DLC codes work too. Otherwise, my goal of collecting every car in GT5 shall be dead forever... :indiff:

If they do (and if there's any extra)... do you think I could get the Chrome Line and Stealth DLC vouchers? I'm pretty sure the "Edge Camaro" doesn't work anymore (guess my goal is dead :lol:).

As far as I know, the codes ended December 31st, 2012.

So I would be very careful buying Stealth/Chrome Line codes.

And here is the codes/dates I got with my Signature Edition.
It's not in english, but it's quite easy to understand it. ;)

And yeah, I removed the codes. :P

sdmszs.jpg

It will be going out tomorrow, along with everything else everyone has bought in the last couple of days. 👍

Great to hear fella, glad everything got to you promptly and as I sent it. Enjoy them as I have 👍

Hi, so GTAndy36, my name is Andy! :lol: Do have multiple copies of in your collection and anymore you can get rid of? Im trying to get every GT related game. I missed out on getting the red and blue covered GT3 A-spec because the game store took their old PS2 game collection down =(((

Hi Andy :) What I have listed is what I have left on sale at the moment. If you want something from the "green" list, let me know 👍

There's only a few items left guys!
I will advertise the other "trinket" items such as books, models etc here once these items currently listed have gone.

Thanks to everyone who has bought items so far, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have 👍

There's only a few items left guys!
I will advertise the other "trinket" items such as books, models etc here once these items currently listed have gone.

Thanks to everyone who has bought items so far, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have 👍

Are you posting those on this thread or another?

They will be in this thread. Snowed under in work and life at the moment (and the small matter of moving house soon) but I'll let you all know when I've updated the OP with the rest of my stuff.

They will be in this thread. Snowed under in work and life at the moment (and the small matter of moving house soon) but I'll let you all know when I've updated the OP with the rest of my stuff.

When are you posting the rest of your items

I'm currently unable to get online from home, so my online life has definitely been put on hold for now.

The rest of the items will be posted once BT get their arse in gear and sort my phone line and internet out... shouldn't be long now.

Items For Sale:

Gran Turismo 2 Original Version JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £50
This is the JP/NTSC version of Gran Turismo 2. Another ultra rare item, especially in this condition. It is the original version (aka black label). Again, I haven't seen one available in this condition to buy in many years. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Click thumbs for the fullsize pics

Gran Turismo 4 Original JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £30
This is Gran Turismo 4 JP/NTSC, original. This is the version that has a reference guide book. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo Collector's Edition PAL (Factory Sealed) - £35
This is Gran Turismo Collector's Edition for PSP. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Tourist Trophy JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £30
This is Tourist Trophy JP/NTSC Original Version. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo PSP Promo Version - £10
This is a promo version of Gran Turismo PSP. It comes in it's own clear storage case. It is in excellent condition, no cracks or scuffs to the disc or it's outer casing.

Items Pending:
Gran Turismo Platinum PAL (Factory Sealed) - £Pending
This is an ultra rare item, a sealed original Gran Turismo PAL. It is not the black label version (I've never seen a PAL black label sealed version in 5+ years of searching) however it is still such a rare item to find on sale. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo 3 Black Label / Red Box PAL (Factory Sealed) - £Pending
This is Gran Turismo 3 PAL, original black label and in the desirable red box. Very rare item to find sealed in this condition. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo 4 Black Label PAL (Factory Sealed) - £Pending
This is Gran Turismo 4 PAL, original black label. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Black Label PAL (Factory Sealed) - £Pending
This is Gran Turismo 5 Prologue PAL, original black label. Very hard to find in original form sealed. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo 5 Original (Black Label) PAL (Factory Sealed) - £Pending
This is Gran Turismo 5 PAL, original black label. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal. This was bought my myself on night of release.

Is they still for selling?

Im interested in buying the Gran Turismo PSP promo disc, how much would shipping be to Auckland, New zealand? cheapest method is fine :) thanks

Do I really have to pay? First of all: I can't give my address of where I live. Second: My parents probably won't let me pay them with money...

Do I really have to pay? First of all: I can't give my address of where I live. Second: My parents probably won't let me pay them with money...
To purchase is a transaction. For thousands of years, people have traded with assigned value. Whether you're buying a game collection or trading an amount of rice for an amount of corn, it's always a trade.

Hey people! I've got a load of Gran Turismo collectors items up for sale. It's been fantastic having these around, but the time has come to move them on. Prices and pictures are listed. I will of course listen to offers on items but please note I won't be under-selling items, as many of these are supreme examples.

Prices are in pound sterling; convert to dollars/euros etc here: www.xe.com
I WILL ship Internationally, and I will ship by whatever means you request, economy to premium. However, prices listed do NOT including shipping, that will be worked out on request.

I will take payments by PayPal or cash on collection, so please PM me with any offers and/or questions you have.

UPDATED!
Items For Sale:

Gran Turismo 2 Original Version JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £50
This is the JP/NTSC version of Gran Turismo 2. Another ultra rare item, especially in this condition. It is the original version (aka black label). Again, I haven't seen one available in this condition to buy in many years. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo 4 Original JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £30
This is Gran Turismo 4 JP/NTSC, original. This is the version that has a reference guide book. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo Collector's Edition PAL (Factory Sealed) - £35
This is Gran Turismo Collector's Edition for PSP. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo Strategy Guide Books
GT2 Prima Strategy - £7
GT3 Piggyback - £7
GT4 Prima - £8
GT4 Piggyback - £10

I have these four strategy guide books also for sale. All in great condition with clean crisp pages and covers. GT4 Piggyback Strategy Guide is in perfect condition.
Pictures available on request.
Hey GTAndy36, do u also have other items up for sale such as limited edition collectors editions and discs that were not released in public. Just let me know what u have up for sale!

Last edited:
Guys I have a question, do you consider Gran Turismo 2000 a rare and collectors item and which one do you think is more collectable. The Gran Turismo HD install disck or 2000?

Latest Posts

Back